chapter 6

So you ready to go in? Isaac asked as we was standing next to Scott's car. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and said.

Yeah lets go. I say. I am done with Joe right now. I can't deal with Joe I just want to have fun tonight. We walked through the door and there was so many people everywhere with hardly any cloths on. They had glow in the dark paint on there skin. They all looked pretty cool. I looked up at Isaac and said.

Want to dance? He looked down at me and asked.

Well I don't just dance with anyone... Of course I would love to, I say. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced for a couple of songs.

I looked over into a coner and saw Micha dancing with some guy. Aw they are cute. I started wondering with my brother was gay. Of course is okay if he is i will support him in what ever he chooses. I will have to remember to ask him later.

Hay i need a brake lets get other to drink, Isaac says.

Okay, i say as he takes my hand in his and takes me to a long table with drinks and food on it. We grabed some cups and he pured some red stuff that was in a big bowl into our cups. At that time my brother came up to us and grabed my cup and put it on the table and said.

We have to go mom and dad will be home in 5 minutes.

Ok i will take you both home in Scotts car i have the keys. Isaac says.

                   ***
We pulled up to my house and Micha jumped out of the car and ran into the house.

Sorry we did not get to hang out very much. I say.

Its okay, some of my friends and i are going ice skating tomorrow night would you like to come? He asked. I looked down to my lap and said.

I will have to ask my parents and i would love to. I tell him.

Okay sounds good. Just let me know. He says. I looked up at him and he is smiling at me. We said our goodbyes and he drove away.

So did you have fun? Micha asked as i walked to to the house.

Yeah it was okay.

And you better not cheat on Joe! He yells as he walks up the stairs.

I just watch him go up the stairs. When he turned the corner i pull out my phone and  look at the last message on my phone.

Isabella please call me. -Joe

I decided we both do need to talk about what happened. So i when up to my room and found the box that had my laptop in it. And put it on my desk and sit diwn to call Joe on Skype.

***** Hay guys what do you think so far.? What would you like to see happened with Joe and Isabella? What would you like to see happen with Isabella and Isaac?****