CONTROL

CONTROLINTRODUCTION▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

CONTROL
INTRODUCTION
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

      KONSTANTINOVA NOTT, the estranged daughter of Edgar Nott and sister of Death Eater Theodore Nott. Throughout her years in Hogwarts, she'd built a reputation of the Slytherin Ice Queen that had shattered in her fifth year, when the Ice Queen actually let someone into her heart. Only to have it broken in the blink of an eye.

      Ron Weasley was the only one to have had a hold of her heart, knocking it aside when he felt it convenient. He was the only one who had owned enough of it to hurt it so much. He was the only one Nova had allowed herself to be heartbroken for.

      When sixth year reunites the two, Nova Nott is determined to regain her title as the Slytherin Ice Queen. Even if her father is the scum of the Earth and she and her twin can only talk under the cover of the Slytherin common room late at night, she'll make people believe that she is not terrified of the future. 

      There's only one thing Nova knows for sure. It's time for her to make her own decisions and not let the past or the future dictate what she believes in. It's time for Nova to be in control. 

Liana Liberato as Konstantinova Nott

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

NOVA IS BACK I REPEAT NOVA IS BACK MY SMOL BABY IS BACK

If you're here for the first time, hello! This is a sequel to my Ron Weasley fic Power, so if you haven't read that I recommend reading so you can understand what's going on in Control. I probably won't update the prologue until about January 20th, just because I want to make sure the story is plotted out before I start writing, but I wanted to post this because I AM SO EXCITED.

I hope you enjoy Nova's sequel!