A/N: This chapter is really short in my opinion and I feel like it's all sad and very messy. I hope you enjoy, there will probably be one more chapter after this one. PREPARE YOURSELVES. I did not make a playlist for this chapter but just listen to sad songs, it will help :')

"I won't stop until he's dead." I say, unlocking my hands from the cuffs.

"Sure as hell won't let him live." Audrey says.

"I'm done playing his games." Emma says, getting out of the car.

I get a call on my phone and take it out, answering it.

I: What do you want, you son of a bitch?
U: I just wanted to let you all know the rules.
I: What rules?
U: If you get caught by the police, I will kill someone you love. I promise this, Isabelle.
I: Sure you do.
U: I would get a move on, don't get caught girls. Or it will be the end of someone's life.

The calls cuts out and I slip it in my pocket.

"You heard him, we need to go somewhere! Now!"

"Uh, I know a place. Let's go." Audrey says.

I follow Audrey and Emma through the neighborhood, trying not to get caught by anyone. A police car drives through and we hide behind a nearby bush. I cover my mouth to try to hide my loud breathing. I hear the car drive by and I get up, seeing a movie theater.

Audrey and Emma begin running towards it into an alley. Audrey tries opening the door but it won't budge. She then looks around, finding a spare key underneath a plant. She opens it, letting us in and shutting it once again. Emma gets out her phone, seeing it was ringing.

"Brooke? Where are you?" Emma says.

I sit, tapping my foot. I look to my phone, seeing texts from Eli.

E: Hey, just wondering where you are. Are you staying with Emma tonight?
E: I'm guessing that's what you are doing since I haven't heard from you. Have a good time, I love you.
E: Where are you? I can come pick you up at Emma's, text me back.
E: I'm really worried now. I haven't heard from you since yesterday. Please call me.
E: I saw the news, are you safe? Do you need me to come help?

I feel a few tears rush down my face but I quickly wipe them away. I knew if I were to call him something bad would happen. I stick my phone back in my pocket and see Brooke and Noah approach with Kieran by their side.

"Oh my god, Emma. Thank God you are okay." Kieran runs to her, looking her over.

"Izzie, are you alright?" Brooke walks to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Audrey, how are you?!" Noah says, running to her.

"I'm fine, Brooke. Thank you for asking. How have you been, I haven't heard from you in a while."

"I'm doing fine. Stavo kinda blew me off. My dad is dead now too so."

"I'm so sorry about him, I tried to help him but there was nothing I could do. Then, we were arrested for being there."

"I saw that video of you guys. There was some bad stuff on there." Noah says.

"Show us." I say.

Noah pulls out his laptop, pulling up a video. It had Audrey, Emma, and I as the killers showing clips from stuff we had done, but it made it look like we were the psychopaths. It came across with clips of Audrey with Jake's body, clips of Emma's journal saying that she stabbed her friends, and clips of me, yelling at Eli from the carnival. The clips from the carnival made it sound like I was going to kill Eli. But the killer had no idea that Eli was alive and well right now.