Caught by a Bitch

Leon's POV
Chuckling to myself, I headed down to the floor to meet Xaydon. His face was priceless. He look genuinely surprised that I wanted to meet him. Why wouldn't I want to meet up with him? True, we haven't seen each other in ten years, but we were good friends. I hope we can be friends again. Spotting Xaydon's red hair, I headed onwards him. He spotted me coming towards him and also walked over to me. All eyes were on us, blue and black, wondering what will happen. 'Do you think they're going to have a fight?' I heard one person whisper. 'I hope so. It would be pretty awesome to see who's stronger.' Someone whispered back. Frowning, I looked around then stopped walking when I saw Xaydon infront of me. 'Still got the girly hair Xay? Thought you would've dyed it.' I teased, keeping my face emotionless. Xay's mouth twitched, betraying his amusement. 'Still got the same horrible sense of humour Leo? Thought you'd give up being a comedian.' Silence descended as everyone watched us, wondering what we would do. After a few moments, we both burst out laughing and hugged. I missed hanging out with you Xaydon.' I said as I laughed. 'I totally didn't miss your horrible jokes Leon. So I think I got the better end of the rope.' Stepping out of the hug, I punched his arm. 'Hey! What did I do?' Rubbing his arm, Xaydon glared at me. I grinned and shrugged. 'Nothing. I just felt like punching you.' I could feel the stares of everyone, shocked that we were actually friends. I can't blame them. We are from opposing kingdoms. 'So...you're here to find your mate as well?' Xaydon sighed. 'Yeah, fathers saying unless I do, I won't be able to run the kingdom.' I grinned and raised my eyebrow at Xaydon.

Xaydon's POV
I knew that look anywhere. Raised eyebrow, smirk on the face. Yep, Leo was planning something, and I didn't know if it was good or bad. 'What if we go around and look for our mates together? I mean, lots of peripheral will be staring, do we can just meet their eyes, and boom ! Mate found.' Huh, it was actually a good idea. I shrugged. 'Alright, I'll go along with this plan. At least it isn't as bad as the time you said we should try and ride Cerebus.' I scowled at Leo's grin. 'Aw come on! That was fun!' I scoffed and crossed my arms. 'Maybe for you, but you didn't get to dangle over a volcano for three days. Soo much fun, that was.' I'm pretty sure that you could see the sarcasm dripping from me. 'Alright I'll admit some of my ideas were bad. Now come along Xay, let's go find our mates.' Pushing me forward, Leon used me as a ram. We got through the crowds and over to the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated. 'What are we doing now?' I glared at Leon. 'Now, we just look at people. See if we can-' Leo's eyes widened in fear and shock. 'Holy shit it's her.' He muttered. 'Quick, hide!' He hissed and grabbed my sleeve, pulling me down behind a pot plant. 'Ow! Um, who are we hiding from?' I tried to look above the plant, but Leon pushed my head down. 'Stay down! I just saw this bitchy as girl who's convinced that we are mates. How desperate can you get?!?' Trying to hold in my laughs was too hard. I burst out laughing. Leon just looked at me like I had sprouted two heads, which made me laugh even harder. Panicking, Leon slapped one of his hands mover my mouth. 'Xay, I will punch you if you don't shut up.' Looking at Leo's face, I realised he was serious. My laughing subsided into chuckles and then stopped. Wiping away a few tears, I peeked above the pot plant. 'What does she look like?' I whispered to Leon. He scowled and quickly poked his head above the pot plant. 'She has blonde curly hair with blue tips.' Glancing around, Leon stood up and brushed down his pants. 'Looks like she's gone. Honestly, Micaylah's a nightmare.' I also stood up, a few chuckles slipping out again. 'She must be, for you to be so scared of her.' Patting Leon on the back, I moved out onto the floor again. Instantly I had people vying for my attention, mainly girls though. Cursing inwardly, I put on a smile and looked over my shoulder at Leon. 'Come and join me in the festives, why don't you?' Grimacing, he also put on a fake smile and joined me. 'I'm going to kill you.' Leon muttered out of the side of his mouth.

Leon's POV
Fucking hell, there's no end to them! I swear, I'm going to kill Xaydon for dragging me down here.
I spent ages talking to people, and dancing with them too, so I can't remember anyone or anything we talked about. Bumping into Xaydon every now and then, we caught up with what had happened over the past decade. Not much has happened that I hadn't heard about. I knew about his mother dying three years ago, everyone gossiped-ahem, talked-about it for months. Apart from that, our lives were the same. Multiple lessons in etiquette and dancing, meetings, invites to important parties, and all the other stuff princes do. Xaydon also told me about the emerald green eyes spearing in his dreams, and in return I told him about the girl I painted, who had emerald green eyes. Maybe they were the same person.
Deep in thought, I didn't notice the person in front of me until I bumped into them. 'Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.' Not looking at them, I stepped around them, but stopped when a hand gripped my arm tightly. 'It's okay Leon. Besides, I've been looking for you.' Wincing, I looked upwards, feverently wishing it wasn't who I thought it was. Looking at the hand on my arm, I slowly followed it up into the face of the one person I didn't want to see. 'Micaylah. I didn't think you were here.' I stated. She threw her head back and laughed. 'Your so charming Leon. That's what I like about you.' Looking at me up and down, she licked her lips and smiled. 'You look so yummy, I just want to eat you.' I shuddered at her words and pried her hand off me. Knowing her, she would do exactly that. True, she is a nice enough person to look at, with her blonde curls and ample chest, and her voice is almost nice, but her personality completely ruins it. 'I have to go now Micaylah, but it was...nice to see you.' Turning around, I internally groan d when she grabbed my arm again. 'But you just got here! Why don't we walk around, and I'll introduce you to my friends?' Wincing, I got myself out of her grip again. 'Sorry Micaylah, but I am a very busy person, and can't meet your friends. Walking quickly through the crowd, I let out a sigh. Some people just never learn.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, what do you think? It took a while, but I finally got this chapter done! Yay! And you know how I said that I got asked out on a date in my last chapter? Well he asked me to be his girlfriend last week. Of course, I said yes XD. So I am sorry in advance if I do a bad job on the chapters, or don't update for a while.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

love, Kitty