Walls..

(y/n)'s pov
It was a voice. I could barley hear it tho. My head hurt. I heard gunshots. I sat up my head hurting. I grabbed my pistol and walked outside. Tara grabbed your wrist and shot a wolf in the head. "Whats happening..?" I asked her. "wolves their were more then we thought.." Tara told me. I saw Ron running a wolf right on his trail. I aimed at him. I shot the wolf in the head. Ron looked over at me. I saw a walker grab one of the wolfs tearing into his cheek. The wolf screamed and screamed until I heard him gargling I saw him go pale as he stopped struggling. I shot the walker in the head. Then I shot the wolf with his cheek missing. "please don't! PLEASE!" I saw a teenager wolf begging. Carol had a gun up to his head. The teen really was sad. He looked like he was forced to come. I ran over to Carol and she didn't kill him. I helped the teen up and me, him and Tara ran somewhere while Carol killed more wolves. Tara watched the teen. I ran out and stabbed a wolf in the head. Their were too many of them.. I saw Morgan let Michonne and Heath in. Michonne sliced a wolfs head off while Heath shot one. 
A few hours later.
I looked at all the corpses of the wolves. Thats when I heard Rick screaming. I knew that horn did something bad... Michonne let him in a horde of walkers right behind him. Deanna looked at the walkers as we closed the tarp in front of the gate. "What happened?" Rick asked. "Don't worry there dead" Jessie said. "These walls aren't going too hold.." Rick told us. "So... your saying.... we try to help keep them up as long as we can..?" Tobin asked. Rick nodded his head. Jessie went to go check on Sam and Ron.  I put my gun in my holster. I checked for my knife nothing..  I heard creaking from the tower. Its not going to fall..  Right? A Alexandrian opened the sheet covering the gate to see how many.  I walker grabbed her. It was grabbing her head She screamed. A walker stuck its head threw the bar biting her face. She continued to scream. Walker arms were grabbing at her tearing her skin. "PLEASE!!! HELP ME---" Her screamed turned into gargling. Walkers tearing her flesh off her face. I shot the girl in the head. Walkers looked at me. They were trying to get me. The noise made them angrier. They banged on the wall. I saw the wall move a little. "Someone move a car in front of that piece.." Rick asked. Tobin drove it there right in front of the moving piece. This is all happening too fast.. I ran over to Tara. We were making a plan. We had to get their attention away from that one piece. This won't work I thought to myself.. 2 people came out of a house. A older guy and his daughter. His daughter had straight black hair. Her father going bald. Hair white as snow. He was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans. His daughter was wearing shorts, a blue tank top, and hiker boots. "I'm Alexis" The daughter said smiling. "I'm Ken" The man was grumpy. His name was like my dads.. He didn't act like him tho. Ken went over to the wall. "Were all dead.." Ken said laughing. "Dad please stop" Alexis asked. "The walls holding up just fine" Ken said looking at the car. The wall moved again. It collapsed the little metal bars on the back. Walkers flooded into Alexandria. "GO" Ken screamed hitting a walker with a hammer. "DAD NO! DAD!" Alexis screamed. Walkers were all around him.. I heard him scream. Jessie grabbed Sam and Ron and ran into Ricks house. Rick shot some walkers in the head while Deanna did the same. "RICK BEHIND YOU!" Deanna screamed jumping in front of the walker. It tore into her shoulder and Rick smacked it in the head with his axe. He picked Deanna up and ran into a house. We all crowded into one house. Walkers pounding on the door. Ron and me got alone together. He slammed me against the wall. I kicked him in the knee. "What was that for.." I asked him. "For stabbing me you little whore.." Ron said. I held a gun to his head. "I could do it and no one would notice it.." I told him. Ron pulled my knife out. He stabbed me in the stomach. I fell over. I was bleeding alot. Carl busted the door down. He shot Ron threw the head and rushed to my side. Alexis ran up to see what the gunfire was. She saw Ron and me on the ground. I regained my balance.. The stab wound wasn't that deep. I stood up. "Carl that wasn't necessary" I told him. A walker shattered the window. I pushed everyone out and closed the door. Walker were banging on the door trying to get us. "Ron???" Jessie said. "Where is he.." Jessie asked. "walkers got him..?" Carl told her. Jessie looked at us.  Rick walked up with his hatchet. "Were going to leave here..." Rick told us. He let a walker in and jammed the hatchet into its head. He threw it on the ground and did the same too another. He cut them open. "No time for sheets... just put it on.." Rick said. I got a hand full and smeared it on. We all did the same. No one held hands. We all just walked out in guts. Sam and Jessie went one way I decided to not follow them. Rick followed them tho. "Mom I'm scared...!" Sam screamed. Walkers hopped on him and began to tear into his flesh. "MOM!!!" Sam screamed. Jessie watched as her son was tore apart in front of her eyes. A walker would bite Jessie's hand. (this is a new thing im trying let me know if you like it or not) Cut off Jessie hand... or Kill the walker...