Pikes

I updated the Negan kill :3 I'm going to add the whispers in a little after this.
I took the mans gun aiming it at the door. A man walked by. I opened fire on him. Mary came out of no where. "A horde of walkers!" Mary told me. We had the front door blocked. "Jen come on" Mary told her. She sat there not saying anything. Mason walked out of the bathroom. "We don't want to have to leave you.." Mason told her. She looked up and began to cry. Mason walked over to her and helped her up. He walked in front of her. The doors busted open. Before anyone could react. They had already tore into Jen. We hear her scream. Mason lets go of her hitting a walker in the head with a machete. Mary chops a walkers hand off then hits it in the head. Mason, Me, and Mary all run into the back room. Mason helps me and Mary up. "Go" He says. Mary looks at him. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She screams. "Maybe.." He says giving me his machete. He opened the door letting walkers in. We hear him scream. Then we hear one lonely gun shot. Me and Mary jump off the roof. "We lost 2 people and were coming back with nothing but a machete.." Mary told me. Mary holds her hatchet that is now bloody besides her and puts it in her belt. We walk up a hill to see. Heads on pikes. "WHAT THE HELL!" I hear Mary scream. I look at the heads. I notice Rosita's head. Then I notice King Ezekiel's head. There were kingdom heads, Savior heads, Hilltop heads. We rush back to Alexandria. "Rick.. Ezekiel is dead.." I tell him. Rick, Carl, and some others stay back.
Negan's pov
"Psst.. Arat" I say trying to get her. "What.." Arat says. "Lemme outta here give me a gun, and my knife.." I tell her. She lets me out and gives me a gun and knife. "Kill who ever is out there." I tell her. I hear a gun shot. I walk out to see Olivia on the ground with a bullet hole in her head right below her eye. We sneak around and eventually finding our way out of Alexandria. "No!" I hear someone scream. I turn around a younger lady with read hair. She pulls a gun out. "Arat!" I whistle. She turns around and shoots her. "MARY!" I hear (y/n) say.
(y/n)'s pov
I look at the bleeding hole in her chest. "We don't have a doctor.." I tell myself. I pull my gun out and shoot Arat in the head. Negan takes her gun and knife and quickly flees. I take notice back to Mary. I take her to the Hilltop as quick as I can.

To be continued
Will Mary survive?
How will Rick react to the deaths of Olivia, Rosita, Mason, Jen, and Ezekiel?
Where does Negan go..