New World..

(Y/N)'s POV
I thought in these walls our lives would change go back to how the world was.... I was wrong things got worse... People we cared about are gone.. Will our lives ever go back to normal... or do we just live in a New World.. You got on new clothes (above) and tied your hair in a braid laying it across my shoulder. I zipped up the jacket and laced my boots. I holstered 2 knifes in two holsters on my belt and put my gun in a holster on my lower thigh. I walked out everyone was getting into a RV getting ready for the run. Doug, Tara, Daryl, Carl, and Me. I thought back to Alexis. Rick stabbing her in the back of the head. I can't think of that now. We all had reloaded weapons. Daryl drove the RV we all started to drive down the road. A few hours later we got out at some store. Daryl has his crossbow ready. I grabbed one of my knifes tightly. Carl and Tara did the same. Doug kinda hid behind Tara and Carl. But it was okay.. Daryl kicked the door in. Thats when I saw it. "DAD!" I screamed wrapping my arms around him. "(y/n)..! Your alive!" My dad said. We hugged while Daryl stood their. "Nice boots.." Some girl said from behind him. She was very pregnant. "Do you guys need a place to stay..?" Daryl offered them. "Beats living here.." The girl said. "Oh let me introduce you two (y/n) This is Rachel... Me and Her found each other after you left.. she saved me from the walkers..." He explained. "I'm sorry.. for leaving you and all.. one of the military guys grabbed me and told me to run threw the hole in the gates... He said don't look back I did anyway.. He died trying to get me out." I told dad. Rachel has just a knife in her holster on her upper calf. She had long blonde hair. We got in the RV. We stopped by some other store. I didn't know what it was. I looked at Doug starring me down as we all got out. Daryl kicked the door in. "Carl.. Stay with Rachel" Daryl asked him. Carl nodded his head okay. We all walked into the building seeming to be clean. We walked upstairs. We got cornered by walkers. Me and Doug were the only ones cornered. "HELP HER!" I heard Daryl scream Doug looked at the walkers he left me. He ran threw a small opening. I pulled a knife out and stabbed a walker in the skull. A walker grabbed me about to sink its teeth into my shoulder. Thats when I heard a arrow fire. I opened my eyes a arrow in one of the walkers eyes. I tossed it off. I saw Doug climbing the ladder too get higher. I kicked a walker in the knee and followed. Everyone else found another way up. Doug fell threw the floor. Daryl grabbed him by the hand. He looked at him for a while. "You know.. you almost got (y/n) killed.." Daryl said. He started to pull Doug up. My dad came around Daryl with a axe. He sliced Doug's hand off. He fell down threw 3 floors before I heard him hit the hard cold floor. My dad looked at his bloody axe. I looked down as walkers began to eat Doug. I heard him scream. I aimed my gun down and shot. His screaming stopped. He didn't have to suffer anymore.. I put my gun in the holster. "I-I'm sorry.. I did what I thought was right.."  Dad said. "Your fine.." Daryl told him. "I was thinking about dropping him right there.." Daryl told us. We climbed down the ladder Daryl and Dad first. They killed some that were still on the 2nd floor. I climbed down with Tara. "How do we explain this to Rick?" She asked. "Tell him the truth.." I told her. Tara looked like she did something wrong. That it was her fault. I picked up a metal pipe on the ground. I saw a walker in front of us. I walked up to and kicked it in the knee. It fell over and I stabbed it threw the forehead with the pipe. Another walked. I pulled out my one of my knifes I stabbed it in the hand. I saw Daryl shoot the other one but threw the wrist. I tried to grab me but It couldn't. "We have 2 more floors to go threw full of walkers we need to do this.." I told them. I pulled out my other knife. I slashed its throat. Stabbed it in the forehead. Then sliced its chest open. I pulled the knife out holstering it. I ripped the arrow out and threw it towards Daryl. He caught it reloading his crossbow. He put it on his back. I holstered my knife I gutted it with. I took my finger put it threw the blood wiping it on anywhere with skin. We all did the same. We walked down the other 2 floors no one messing us up this time like Sam did getting him and his mom killed. I saw Doug on the floor. Everything that was on the inside before now outside. His throat ripped open a bullet hole from me in the forehead. I left his body their. We all looked at the door. This was too easy. I heard a gunshot from outside. The walkers began to look at the door way. I heard Rachel scream. That got my dads attention. He lifted his axe and ran threw walkers. We all ran after him after he blew the plan. They knew we weren't walkers now. Daryl slammed the door shut behind us. "THE HELL!" He screamed. I ran around the corner. A walker almost got Rachel. My dad put a axe in its head. "Where is Carl" I asked. "A MAN TOOK HIM!" Rachel screamed "that's what the gunshot was.. He shot at us once.. He took Carl tho.. The gunshot lured that walker out of the building. 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Next time on Him. (Carl x Reader)...
"Were going after Carl.." Rick said. "This is crazy..." I heard Tara say. "Denise stay here!" A older man shouted. Everyone's lives will change forever... "Hi... I'm Negan... and I'm here to beat the holey hell outta one of you..."
HEY GUYS ITS ME AUTHOR~KUN! :) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it :) Can't believe Negan is already here. I think I'm going to change the LV (Lucille Victim) I don't know yet.. Their will be a little time skip. Thats why I didn't say much about like Hilltop much... Were not shooting up the saviors that would be sorta a boring chapter in my opinion.. Anyway bye for now see you next chapter :)