Sanji X Reader [One Piece]

Talking to men comfortably definitely wasn't in your skill set. You were also shy when it came to expressing romantic feelings and you'd been feeling them for awhile now. As a member of the Straw Hat Crew, life was always interesting. Through the good and the bad, everyone always stuck together and you were glad to be a part of that. You'd been with the crew for about a year and a half now and got along with everyone so well. Despite your shyness towards the guys, you really enjoyed spending time with them and learning from them. Zoro taught you how to train in order to get stronger, Luffy taught you how to loosen up and have fun as well as what it means to truly look out for your friends, Robin taught you to embrace and pursue your curiosity, Chopper taught you the basics of medicine so you could help if needed, Usopp taught you how to improve your aim, Brook taught you how to play piano, and Franky taught you to unleash your inner creator. Then, there was Sanji. He had offered to train you how to fight, as well as how to help out in the kitchen. You were eager to accept both despite his possible slight joking tone when he offered. His gracefulness while fighting was both admirable and beautiful. The way he flew through the air almost effortlessly was mesmerizing and you just couldn't take your eyes away from his slender figure.
Today was like any other day on the Thousand Sunny. We were in the middle of sailing to the next island on our route and everyone was doing their own thing. It was a gorgeous day and you wanted to take advantage of it. Walking out onto the deck, you could hear Luffy laughing loudly along with Usopp, Chopper, and Brook. You could also see Nami sketching out something on a map she was making, and Robin was sipping on a cool drink while lounging on a chair and reading a book. Zoro was training with his swords and you could hear Franky tinkering around with one of his inventions towards the bow (front) of the ship. You scoured the deck for any sign of Sanji but didn't see him anywhere. Then, you could smell something wonderful coming from the kitchen, it smelled of cookies and the scent lured you to the oven. As you walk through the kitchen door, you see Sanji humming to himself as he mixed some cookie batter. "___-chan will love these!" He was making those cookies specially for you, but you wondered why... "Sanji?" You spoke softly towards him and he turned to you with a smile. "___-chan, come taste what I have made for you." His smooth voice gave you the chills as you walked gracefully towards him. He took a baked cookie off a nearby plate and held it towards your mouth. The way he looked at you gave you a thought of slight confusion. It wasn't the usual flirty face that he had with all beautiful women, including you, Nami, and Robin. His eyes were full of hope and expectations as your mouth neared the cookie he held. Once you took a bite, it was like tasting heaven, you instantly wanted more. Sanji smiled wide and insisted he keep feeding you his creations.

Part 2?