Ren x Reader x Aoba [DMMD]

Moaning could be heard from the kitchen as you walk out of your bedroom. As you near the source of the sounds, you could hear a sigh, "Ren~" Your feet froze you in place at the sight in front of you. Ren had Aoba pinned against the granite counter kissing up and down his neck as his hands held onto his hips. Aoba's eyes were half closed then widened when he saw your shocked form staring at the two men. He stilled and Ren looked up to see what made Aoba suddenly so quiet. Ren turned his head to look at you and glanced back at Aoba. He whispered something in Aoba's ear and you could see a smirk and a nod come from him. They both then slowly made their way over to you, your feet still planted on the floor. 
You looked at them curiously, their eyes were dark and full of an emotion you hadn't seen before. You were dressed in just a large shirt that barely reached the middle of your thighs and some lacy panties. The way they were both looking at you made you squirm slightly and blush a dark shade of red. They walked past you towards the bedroom and Aoba grabbed your hand and beckoned you to follow. There was no hesitation from you as you trailed behind them, curious to what they were going to do with you. The three of you reached the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed. Aoba pulled you to stand in front of him while you felt Ren move to stand behind you. You felt his breath fan over the back of your neck, sending goosebumps over your entire body.
You inhaled sharply and Aoba chuckled, "shall we begin?" Even though he was maintaining eye contact with you, you knew the question wasn't directed towards you. "Y/N~" you heard Ren whisper into your ear and lightly lick your ear lobe, "we're going to make you feel so good." You moaned softly at his words and felt his hands move under your shirt to rest on your hips. Aoba's hands moved to the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. He moaned at the sight of your bare breasts and Ren hooked his thumbs under the sides of your panties. As he slid them down your legs, you felt him kneel down behind you. You watched as Aoba placed his hands on your breasts and Ren reached around you to caress and lightly nip your thighs. Your head fell back at the sensations the men were giving you and you were becoming increasingly wet. 
"You're so wet for us already Y/N," Ren said as his hands slid up towards your hips, one of them moving to play with your clit. Aoba then latched his lips onto one of your breasts and Ren stood up, still using his fingertips to tease your core. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked," you managed to say breathlessly. They pulled away from you, making you almost whimper. Aoba started to take off his clothes as Ren walked to stand next to him. He also began to remove his clothes and you couldn't help rubbing your thighs together, trying to get some relief. When they both were in their boxers, they looked at each other and passionately kissed. You moaned and they separated, a string of saliva still connecting their lips. 
They then slid their boxers off and your gaze drifted down to their thick cocks. Your core ached and you could feel your heart pounding in your chest. It was Ren's turn to be in front of you and you ran your hands up and down his chest until you decided to rest them on his abs. You then felt Aoba press against your back, his throbbing cock against your ass. Ren moved your hips back towards Aoba and you ground back on him causing him to bite your shoulder to muffle a groan. Ren leaned in and kissed you gently, lightly licking your bottom lip as Aoba's fingers went to your core to continue teasing you. You bit down on Ren's lip causing him to groan and you felt two fingers enter you. Ren's hand then joined Aoba's while his lips were still on yours. Two of his fingers entered you as well, stretching your walls. When one of them pulled their fingers out, the other pushed theirs in, gradually getting faster. You gripped onto Ren's shoulders as you suddenly clenched around their fingers and came. 
"Aoba, lay down on the bed," Ren said gruffly and Aoba moved onto the bed. "Ride my face Y/N~" Your eyes widened at his words and you crawled over him before turning around to move your core above his mouth. He gripped your hips and pulled you down towards him. His tongue dove into you without hesitation and a loud groan came out of you as your nails raked down his abs. Ren moaned and you locked eyes with him, "I want to taste you Ren." He immediately moved to kneel in front of you, straddling Aoba's legs. You moved so you were bracing yourself against one hand while you wrapped your other hand around Ren's rock hard cock. 
Deciding you weren't going to tease him, you took him into your mouth, drooling for him as you pumped him in and out of your mouth, lazily dragging your tongue along the sides. He put his fingers into your hair and gripped hard, causing you to moan around him and cum into Aoba's mouth. The vibrations from your moan sent a wave of pleasure through his body and he quickly came into your mouth. You swallowed eagerly, feeling Aoba do the same, and looked up at him as you licked your lips. "Fuck, Aoba I need to be inside of her now." Aoba hummed against you, flicking his tongue against your clit a few more times before moving you down his body. 
You turned around so you were on all fours hovering above Aoba, Ren positioning himself right behind you with the tip of cock rubbing against your soaking pussy. He moved one hand to your lower back while the other helped him slide effortlessly into you. Aoba's hands moved to squeeze your breasts and you groan loudly at the additional pleasure of Ren filling you to the brim. Ren didn't waste any time before thrusting in and out of you sharply, the sound of his skin slapping against yours turning you on even more, if that was even possible. You then felt Aoba move his fingers towards your clit and started harshly rubbing quick circles causing you to clench hard around Ren as you came for the second time. "Fuck!" He growled as he pounded into you and didn't stop until you felt him cum inside you. "Ren, it's my turn~" Aoba whined while still rubbing your clit, slower than before as you came down from your high. "Fine," he said reluctantly as the two men traded places. "You're so fucking sexy when you cum Y/N," Aoba whispered into your ear as he nibbled onto it and moved his hands to your waist. 
"Looks like you left some marks Ren," he chuckled as he said that and your pussy started throbbing again. "Aoba~" He kissed your shoulder gently as he slid into you. "Isn't she perfect Aoba?" Ren questioned and Aoba just moaned loudly in response. Aoba thrust slow and deep into you and you rocked your hips back onto him. Ren pulled your face down to kiss your lips and you felt his sharp canine teeth nip at your lips and graze over your tongue. You hummed into his mouth and he slowly massaged your breasts. "Faster Aoba!" You moaned out and Aoba quickly jerked his hips forwards causing you to groan loudly into Ren's mouth. Ren trailed kisses from your mouth, down your neck, and he moved his body further down the bed so he could suck on your hard nipples.
The pleasure was overwhelming, the feeling of Aoba moving inside of you and Ren's mouth on your chest, you came hard again. When you clenched around Aoba, he growled and he slammed into a few more times before bottoming out and cumming. Ren then moved out from under you and commanded you to stay just like you were. You looked over your shoulder as Ren and Aoba crouched down behind you and both moved their faces towards your core. Their cum mixed with yours was dripping out of you and down your thighs, "what are you-" You couldn't finish your thought before whimpering at the feeling of both their tongues against your opening as they spread your thighs and cheeks apart. Your arms gave out and your face fell against the pillows. Your legs started shaking as they lapped at you relentlessly and hummed at the taste of all three of you mixed together. 
"So good~" They moaned simultaneously and plunged their tongues further into you and their hands gripped onto you tighter. Moans, groans, and whimpers left your mouth continuously until you couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna cum!" Your words made them speed up and push your hips back, pressing you harder against their mouths. The coil in your lower stomach snapped and your legs shook violently as you came once again. They licked up the insides of your thighs and took in the rest of what was leaking out of you. Once their hands left you, you collapsed onto your stomach and they moved to lay on either side of you. You turned to lay on your side and Aoba pressed himself against your back as Ren pulled you to lay against his chest. With one of your legs laying over Ren's hip and your other intertwined with Aoba's, the three of you fell asleep wrapped in each other's embraces and lazily caressing one another with feather light touches.