Koujaku x Reader [DMMD]

A/N: I have not watched DMMD in quite awhile so I apologize if this is slightly OOC. I also do not own the artwork. Enjoy~ :)

A long day of work left your whole body tense and you let out a large sigh of relief as you walked through the door to the apartment you shared with your boyfriend. As you toed off your shoes and hung your jacket up, you could hear the shower running. 'He must've gotten off work early', you smiled to yourself as you thought of how hot water would soothe your aching muscles. It didn't hurt that there was also a handsome man naked in the shower at the moment.
"I'm home!" You called out to him and heard the water turn off. You started walking to the bedroom that was adjoined to the bathroom. Once you entered and set your bag down on the dresser just inside the door, you made your way towards the bathroom. As you pushed the door slowly open, your boyfriend said, "welcome home love". His gruff voice sent shivers up your spine as you saw that he stood in front of the mirror in nothing but a towel. His hair was still dripping and you could see water droplets running down his chest as he turned towards you.
Your eyes couldn't stay on his face as they took in his almost naked body and he chuckled. He made his way over to you and grabbed another towel to start drying off his dark hair. "Hey Koujaku", you managed to say as your hands reached out to touch his bare chest. You maintained eye contact as your arms slid around his neck and you took a small step towards him. "Well hello Y/N," he said as he put down the towel he was using to dry his hair. His arms moved to wrap around your waist and he pulled you sharply against his body. "Koujaku! You're still all wet!" You laughed as you said it and he smirked at you. "I'm just so happy to see you baby, I couldn't help myself." You slightly bit your bottom lip as you felt your body become warmer in his embrace.
His hands moved to your waist and lifted the hem of your shirt a bit so he could touch your skin. A sigh escaped you and your eyes fluttered shut. You then felt him lean forward and place his lips against the crook of your neck where it meets your shoulder. Your head tilted to the side as you quietly moaned, causing him to pull you even closer to him. You moved your hands to tangle in his damp hair and lightly tugged. The groan that left his lips turned you on immensely and you yearned to hear it again. He then pulled away from your neck, causing you to whimper. You felt your shirt being moved up over your chest and you reluctantly removed your hands from his hair to raise your arms above your head. After your shirt was removed completely, you opened your eyes to see the man in front of you looking at you hungrily. "Koujaku~", you moaned, already wet for him when he had barely touched you. He moved you gently away from his body and you sent him a confused look. "Take it off, all of it. Now." You didn't hesitate to comply to what sounded almost like a command. You slid your jeans down your legs as he watched you eagerly. While you unhooked your bra, you noticed a bulge under his towel that still somehow remained around his hips. It was hanging dangerously low and you licked your lips, dropping your bra onto the ground next to your pants. 

Koujaku's POV

Once her bra hit the ground, a growl escaped my mouth and I rushed to her. It had been days since I last touched her intimately and my cock was throbbing at the sight of her almost naked form. Her hands immediately went to the sides of my face as I grabbed her hips and kissed her roughly. I started walking forwards with her still pressed against me until her legs hit the edge of the bed. I pushed her to sit down and she looked up at me with those big e/c eyes which tested my restraint. "Oh god, I need your mouth on me," I groaned as she smirked up at me. She grabbed the towel hanging on my hips and slowly pulled it off to reveal the rest of my body to her.

Your POV

When his towel was finally off his body, your eyes looked at him longingly and you reached up to drag your fingertips along his thighs. He moaned and his hands tangled themselves into your hair, trying to pull you closer to where he needed you most. One of your hands went to his hip while the other went to wrap around his member and he threw his head back as he growled your name. You pumped him a few times before lightly kissing the tip of his cock and moving your tongue to lick the slit, tasting his precum already made you even wetter and you took him into your mouth. He pulled more harshly on your hair and you made him bottom out into your mouth, relaxing your throat so you wouldn't gag. You only moved him in and out a few times before he pulled away and made you look up at him. Some saliva was running down your chin, as he had made your mouth water, and he moved his hands to your shoulders. He pushed slightly against them, telling you to lay down.
He then moved to remove your panties, leaving you finally naked for him to see. You moved up the bed to rest your head against the pillows as he crawled towards you on his hands and knees. You spread your legs for him and he settled in between them. "Y/N, I'm so hard for you," he said breathlessly as he ran a hand down your side. As it moved towards your core, your hips bucked up and rubbed lightly against him. He bit his lip and his eyes bore into you, making you ache for him to just touch you already.
When his fingers reached your clit you threw your head back against the pillows and you felt his lips land on your neck once again, giving you open mouthed kisses all over. His hair tickled your chest and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, also moving your legs to hug his hips. He rubbed his forefinger in circles against your clit and moved his middle finger to tease your entrance. You whined at his light touch until he quickly pushed his finger inside you, curling it to hit your g-spot. A loud moan came from the back of your throat and he harshly bit down on your neck. He removed his forefinger from your clit to join his middle finger inside you. He thrust them further into you and moved them fast in and out of you. "You're so wet Y/N," he whispered in your ear, making your toes curl as it added to the pleasure his fingers were giving you. "It's all for you baby," you said in between your soft moans.
He then removed his fingers and leaned back slightly away from you. When you saw him lick your arousal off his fingers, suck them clean as his eyes closed and hum at the taste, you tightened your legs around his waist. He chuckled and reached down to line himself up with your entrance.
 His eyes met yours and he roughly pushed into you until he filled you completely. You both moaned loudly and your nails dug into his shoulder blades. "I need you to move," you whispered to him. He slowly pulled out so only the tip still rested inside you then quickly bucked his hips to slam back inside of you. Throwing your head back and raking your nails down his back, he gripped your hip in one of his hands. His fingers were sure to leave bruises but you didn't care at all. His forehead rested against yours as he continued to thrust inside you at a steady pace. 
"I'm so close Koujaku~!" Your breathy moan made him speed up and your legs tightened around his hips once more as your back arched. Your pussy squeezed around him as you hit your high and he growled, barely slowing down. "Y/N~ you're so tight." The way he said your name made you immediately aroused once again. You moaned his name as he started slowing his thrusts, keeping them deep and hard. "I want you to take me from behind," you whispered as you moved your lips to nibble on his ear. 
He pulled out of you and turned you onto your stomach. You raised your ass up and moved to all fours, looking over your shoulder at him. He grabbed your hips and pulled you quickly against him, sliding himself inside you again. You legs started shaking with pleasure and Koujaku moaned again, "god you're so sexy Y/N." He reached up with one hand to grab your hair and pulled you up so your back was against his chest. He continued to thrust into you and you reached up with one hand to feel his soft hair. "Cum for me baby," you said and he gripped your breasts with both hands again as he thrust into you faster than you thought he was capable of. Your grip tightened in his hair and it sent him over the edge, causing you to cum hard again.
You both stayed in that position for a minute, your breathing heavy as you felt him panting against your shoulder. His grip on you loosened and he pulled out of you, you whimpered at the loss of the full feeling and you fell forward onto the bed. You turned onto your side as Koujaku laid down beside you. His body faced yours and he caressed your face softly with his hand. You loved how he could be rough and gentle, always making sure you were ok after hard sex. "Are you ok love?" You smiled and leaned your face into his hand as you replied, "I'm more than ok." He smiled in relief and moved a few strands of hair out of your face. You lazily threw a leg over his hip as he pulled you against him, "I love you so much Y/N." He looked at you with eyes full of passion and you put a hand on his arm , lightly tracing his tattoo with your fingertips. "I love you too Koujaku," he smiled warmly at you and kissed you gently. He pulled the covers up and pulled you closer to him until your noses were touching. You tiredly closed your eyes and sighed as you felt him move his hand up and down your back slowly. You then fell asleep next to the love of your life, looking forward to what tomorrow had in store for you.