Natsu x Reader [Fairy Tail]

"Are you sure you want to do this? I won't be able to stop myself." He whispers into your neck. You sigh quietly, then smile. Leaning back to see him, you hold his face gently and look into his black eyes. "Of course I am." You say as you lean into him. He grins and you see a newly lit fire in his eyes. Looking at you through his unruly pink hair, he slowly slides his hands down your body and grabs your thighs. You jump slightly and wrap your legs around his waist, still holding his face with both hands. Your (e/c) eyes never left his face as he carried you to his bedroom. Natsu's lips finally clashed against your own. They felt strong, yet gentle, hungry, yet patient. Lust and want overwhelms you and you cling to him tighter and tighter. He lowers you down until your back softly lands on his bed. You loosen your grip on him and he pulls away to look at your face. He brushes a strand of hair behind your ear and you smile warmly at him. His scent fills your nose, intoxicating you. Your hands move to his shoulders and you slide his vest off and threw it behind you, hearing it land on the floor made you giggle slightly. "What's so funny?" H says as he starts to unbutton your shirt. "I've actually dreamed about this." You say quietly while your face heats up from embarrassment. Natsu leans down and kisses you passionately as he finished undoing the last of your shirt's buttons. "(Y/n)" he says, his lips still brushing against yours, "I also have dreamt about this." Smiling brightly up at him, you skillfully flipped him onto his back and straddled him. Slowly sliding your shirt off your shoulders and down your arms, you smi k at the pink haired pyromaniac beneath you. He continued to stare as you stripped in front of him. When you stood next to the bed, he propped himself up onto his elbows. Smiling at him playfully, you turn away from him and unbutton your shorts. Then, looking over your shoulder, you let the fabric fall off of your hips and onto the floor. Next, you turn back around to face him. He had stood up and started to walk to towards you, the fire in his eyes clearly visible making you proud that you had gotten this playful dragon slayer to get 'fired up', as he would say. Without looking away from you, he slipped out of his pants and wrapped one arm around your waist. Time seemed to slow as he took that last step, closing the gap between you and your love. The , he swiftly pulled you into his chest. His skin was warm and soft against your own and you could feel his muscles tense under your touch. You slammed your lips against his, unable to suppress your feelings anymore. You both made your way back onto the bed, him hovering slightly over your body by supporting himself on his forearms. You dragged your fingers lightly across his back as he kissed you. He moaned into your mouth as you felt his sculpted muscles flex with every movement. One of his s hands moved to rest on your hip and continued to move up your side and around to your back. Arching your back, Natsu started to fumble with the clasp of your bra. Apparently he was getting quite frustrated, his mind occupied by other things, because he just decided to turn your bra into a pile of ash. You just giggled and pulled him deeper into your kiss. Bending one leg slightly, you rubbed it against his growing bulge and started pulling at the waistband with your fingers. He got the hint, stood, pulled off his boxers and let them join the pile of the other clothes on the floor. He looked at you hungrily and slipped his fingers underneath the pace of your panties. When the small piece of fabric also joined the pile on the floor, he climbed back onto you. He gazed down at you with his mouth slightly open and you could see his little fangs peeking out from behind his soft lips. Not wanting to wait any longer, you run your fingers through his hair and with your other hand you reached down towards his throbbing manhood. As soon as he felt your touch he hissed through his teeth and closed his eyes. You stroked his hair, tugging slightly, while you started pumping him. His breathing quickened and you raised your head to whisper in his ear. "You like that baby?" Your voice was dripping with seduction as you continued to stroke both his hair and his thick cock. Looking at you with half-lidded eyes, he breathes out, "oh yeah." He starts kissing your neck until you moan, to which he starts licking and nibbling at your sweet spot. Your hands move to his hips and you pull him down more. You can feel his pulsing dick resting against your stomach which made the wetness between your thighs grow even more. "Natsu please..." You gasp for air as you wrap your arms tightly around him. He pulls back with a smirk, "please what (y/n)?" "Natsu please don't make me wait any longer! Please fuck me!" You whisper ok fly in his ear. He swiftly lines himself up at your entrance and looks to you. You nod and spread your legs a little farther apart. Slowly, Natsu's cock enters you. He slides it in inch by inch until he fills you up completely. He stays still for a moment. Then, you begin to roll your hips against him and tangle your fingers in his hair. He kissed you and his cock slid almost all the way out before he thruster into you, making you moan with pleasure. He nibbled at you bottom lip and you open your mouth slightly. His tongue danced with yours as he continued to thrust into you. When you wrapped your legs around his waist, his cock went even further into you, rubbing against a spot that made you arch your back and moan loudly. You could feel yourself nearing your high as he continued to to rub his throbbing member back and forth against the same spot, making you moan and gasp beneath him. You could hear him moaning as you nibbled and kissed his neck and along his collarbone. His thrusts became more sporadic and quick. You held him tighter, both you and him so close to your high. After a few more hard thrusts, you cam over his length and he soon followed, shooting his cum up into you. He pulled out and laid next to you. You lay one hand on his chest as h pulls you into his arms. "I love you so much (y/n)" he says while catching his breath. "I love you too Natsu" you said before slowly closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep.