Jiraiya x Reader [Naruto]

A/N: I do not own the artwork!

It was a rough day of training since before dawn and you were sweaty and exhausted. Walking home, you were looking forward to a nice hot shower to wash off all the dirt that Naruto had whipped up during one of his jutsus. On the way to your little house you felt a presence behind you so you stopped abruptly. Looking around swiftly, you caught a glimpse of familiar white hair disappear around the corner of a building you had just walked past. Knowing who it was, you were kind of surprised that he was following you when there was a bath house not too far away. You would've thought he'd be over that way trying to get a glimpse of one of the many women who go there. Shrugging your shoulders, you continue on your path home.

Timeskip to your front door

You could still feel his chakra behind you but simply ignored it out of curiosity and when you reached your front door, you pretended to drop your keys. You then smirked and bent at the waist to pick them up. You were feeling a bit bold and it had been awhile since you'd been with a man so you thought why not entertain him. As you opened the door and stepped in, you felt your feet lift the ground and strong hands on your sides. You yelped and the door was closed. The house was dark and quiet other than the slightly heavy breathing of the man who had you pinned against the wall. "Hi Jiraiya," his face was close to yours and his eyes drifted to different parts of your body. "Are you trying to tempt me y/n?" You smirked at his gravely and hoarse voice, "maybe." He let out a growl and picked you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist. "I'm going to make you mine y/n" he groaned into your ear as he held a firm grip on your butt. You moaned at his tone and made a suggestion, "I know how much you love spying on the girls at the bath house so why don't we take this to the shower?" "You know me so well." Since he had been over for meals with the others occasionally, he knew the layout of the house and walked straight to the bathroom where you had a generously large shower. 

He reluctantly set you down when you reached your destination and stared deeply into your eyes as he unzipped your vest. You then untied his robes and pushed them off his shoulders. His body looked sculpted out of marble, his muscles outlined perfectly and made dirty thoughts run through your mind faster than you could decipher them. While you were gazing at him, he had taken off your clothes so you were left in your underwear. You had worn one of your thongs today and a lacy bra that you felt very confident in. Jiraiya was left in his boxers and head band looking down at your creamy skin. He bit his lip and any self control you had before just went out the window. You quickly took off his headband along with taking his hair tie out of his luxurious hair and set them on the bathroom counter. You immediately put your hands in his hair and pulled him down into a rough kiss. He gripped your sides and pulled you against his body. He was also sweaty and his skin felt like fire against yours. You felt him unclasp your bra and when it fell to the floor you started tugging at the hem of his boxers. "Eager are we?" He chuckled into the kiss and you bit his bottom lip causing him to tighten his grip on you. 

His boxers pooled around his ankles on the tiled floor and you put one hand on his hard manhood, causing him to lose control and rip your panties off. He carried you to the bathroom counter where he sat you down so his hands could feel more of your skin. His calloused hands were driving you crazy and you wanted more. "Jiraiya," you moaned his name as he tugged your hair with one hand and felt your breast with the other. His mouth was on your neck leaving marks all over the left side. You could hear him muttering that you were his and only his and you couldn't agree more. Until this moment you hadn't really known just what your feelings were towards him. They were always a bit unclear but now they were right in front of you, you loved this pervy sage. 

That thought spurred you on and you placed your hands on his chest to firmly push him a few steps back. He seemed surprised as you hopped off the counter and sauntered towards him, swaying your hips and biting your lip, causing him to just stand there with his mouth agape. You lightly dragged your fingers from his collarbone down to his crotch and the sensation of your cool hands against his hot skin made him shudder. You smirked up at him when you rested on your knees in front of him. His cheeks were red at this point, he probably thought he was going to have to do all the work, not knowing how bold you actually were when it came to these things. You put your hands on his thighs and lightly licked his tip while still making eye contact. He through his head back and groaned, signalling me to put more of him into my mouth as I moved my right hand to his shaft to pump what couldn't fit. 

He was quite lengthy but still had a good amount of girth so you felt wetness between your thighs as you thought about how it would feel inside you. When you felt him pulsing against your tongue, you slowly removed him from your mouth with a pop and he moaned. As you stood up and wiped the spit off your chin, his eyes became dark with lust and he grabbed you, roughly pulling you against his body in order to feel every part of your body against his own. You looked at him through half-lidded eyes, "screw the shower, bedroom. Now." He smirked at you as he walked to your bedroom which was through the door next to the bathroom, "yes ma'am." You both collapsed onto the bed, he actually had you above him which isn't what you expected. He must've sensed your surprise, "I want to see you bounce on me y/n." Your cheeks reddened at his comment and you started slowly grinding on him as his hands rested on your hips. Soft moans came from him but you were eager to hear more so you took his length in your hand and lined him up with your entrance. His eyes held your gaze as you sank down onto him, taking everything he had to give. You both let out loud groans of pleasure as he filled you completely and his fingers dug into your sides. 

Your hands rested on his chest and when you started moving, your nails scratched his perfect skin which made him hiss in pleasure. "You have to move faster baby," his voice was breathy and beyond sensual which made you even more wet for him. You sped up your pace with help from his guiding hands on your hips. Your breasts started bouncing up and down and Jiraiya groaned loudly at the sight above him, "fuck you're sexy y/n." All you could do was moan in response, his length making your pleasure cloud your mind. He felt better than any other man you'd ever been with and probably ever will be with. He could feel your walls start to tighten around him and his hands made you slow down which made you whimper. "Jiraiya please," you could see he was trying to have some self control to savor the moment as much as possible but you weren't as patient. 

You leaned forward and arched your back, pressing your clit against him. You started grinding on him and it stimulated your clit immensely. You were a moaning mess and he lifted you off of him, causing him to pull out. You wanted to whimper at the loss but the fire behind his eyes made you excited and gushing for him. He laid you down on the bed and glared at you, "you need to be patient y/n." You rolled your eyes before you saw him put his face near your core. He put your legs over his shoulders and held them down with his rough hands. You could feel his warm breath against you and he licked his lips. Faster than you expected, he thrust his wet tongue into you and was sucking on your clit. Your hands flew to his hair and you were writhing under his touch. "Jiraiya, please! I can't wait anymore," your words came out in between moans and he lifted his face from you. You could see your wetness covering his mouth as he looked at you, "come for me then y/n." His appearance was enough to make you lose yourself. As soon as he was tasting you again, your walls clenched around his tongue and you felt yourself release into his mouth. His eyes were closed and a look of pleasure was on his face as he sucked all your juices out of you. 

Another idea popped into your head at that point which caused you to sit up and pull his face towards yours. Stopping a few inches away from kissing him, you look in his eyes, bite your lip, and say, "I need you to fuck me, sensei." As soon as that word left your mouth it was like he lost all rational thinking. He quickly pushed you back down and entered you roughly. You yelled in ecstasy and he immediately started thrusting fast and hard while whispering things into your ear. "You're fucking mine, all mine." His husky voice made you arch your back and dig your nails into his skin. He thrust even harder each time and you felt like you'd burst, pleasure being the only thing you could feel. "Y/n!" He groaned your name over and over when he reached his climax. With one last extremely hard thrust into you, he kissed you softly while thick ropes of cum shot into you and your high had quickly overcome you again. 

He stayed inside you as you both caught your breath and he rested on his elbows, placed on either side of you. His forehead rested against yours and he was slowing his breathing. Your brain was still recovering from all the pleasure and before you could fully calm down you blurted, "I love you," in between heavy breaths. You gasped and looked at Jiraiya wide eyed, watching for his reaction. "I never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth," he paused which worried you but then he said, "I've only been waiting 5 years for it." You smiled softly and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, he then picked you up so he could throw back the blanket and sheets on the bed. He laid down with you on top of him and, after covering the both of you, you rested your head on his chest and draped one leg across his waist as he played with your hair. "I love you y/n. Always have, always will."

A/N: I honestly think this is the best lemon I've written so far. What do you guys think?! :)