1. A Little Introduction

My Best Friend from Heaven

I have a best Friend. He happens to be my Brother as well but we seem to forget things like that until I get into some kind of trouble and He has to fish me out. By 'we' I really mean 'I'.

He lives in Heaven. He's kind of the King of kings and has been known to rise from the dead and everything... Really, there's no one stronger. The grave just said 'Nope. Can't handle this Guy. He's God, man.' He's really popular as a result. Everyone, everyone, knows Him.

I'm not kidding... I feel like I'm boasting, sometimes, when I mention that we're related.

I mean, I don't want to brag, but my Brother and I are very close and He loves me more than I love Him!

You probably know whom I'm talking about.

This is a place where I want to express, very seriously, things that others don't see or realise about you. There's so much going on. Things only you and He know.

Do you talk to Him about it?

How often do you guys speak?

Is it a formal greet in the morning or do you find that you just can't shut up when He's around?

What is your relationship with Jesus?

I know that if you know Jesus, He is the most special person in the world to you.

He is really everything that a best Friend is...

What is your standing with Him?

Confession: I might have done something stupid...

I'm still not really sure why I did but I thought that the world and things that displeased God could entertain and keep me happy.

 I wandered off for a while.

To be honest, it was a mistake of a life time.

If anything, it made me the most miserable person on the planet.

I was so confused and lost...

I wasn't sure what I was or wasn't doing that made me feel like such a loser.

I know, now, that Jesus was with me through out, making sure I didn't kill myself. (You can never really trust me.) 

Now, knowing that those who are lost and completely clouded from that very fact need help, we need to pray for them. Those far, far away from God are those that have no idea what they're missing and we have to fight.

I could have been someone who called my God non-existent if it weren't for how perfectly His love and an amazing something people call 'grace' hadn't played into my life.

This book is for anyone and everyone. 

For all those lost and afraid and needing a way to get back, those who have forgotten and are in need of a relationship with Him again, those who don't have any idea why they're reading this and, of course, those who are still with the Lord and walking with Him everyday, happy and without a care in the world!

Literally.