2. The Two People

What does really matter?
I mean, we've all had those sad times when things just do not go well, at all.

It's like the universe is bent on making sure that you have the worst day in the history of mankind.

What do you think about then?

Some people blame themselves at times like that. They feel like they're the reason things aren't working out.

Other's blame 'fate' and 'karma'. (They're people with a little more confidence in themselves.)

You can also see other people who let it all go. They see it as the descend that leads to the climb to the top. They treat life like a roller coaster.

'It will not always be sunny or always rain. It will not always be down or always slide up.'

Almost every human being is programmed to believe that last line.

You might drown because that's what you believed to...

What if 'life' is always up?

No, I'm not saying 'it's the way you look at it', I'm saying 'it's who you're looking at it with'.

Very, very, very few Christians know this... But life is supposed to be eternally happy and bright and perfect and full to the brim with sunshine.

How can it be filled with so much goodness?

Because they walk with and are best friends with the Person who designed the very space they take up.

When they are close to God and talk with Him everyday, they can't see anything else.

When I say they 'can't', I mean that they are unable to see the bad or the sad parts of life.

There's so much in their walk with Jesus that things like money or corruption or gossip or frauds or deception fail to catch their eye.

There's one more thing, when these two people, the Christian and the Christ walk together, the Christ will do everything, by His power, to ensure that the Christian has good footing and will not slide or fall or get himself injured or hurt or pained in anyway. He does this because He knows that the Christian is too busy looking at Christ to watch the road.

To the Christian, nothing but his conversation with Christ matters.

His journey with His Lord is his priority.