Chapter 19: Aaron? (3)

Mark's POV:
I eventually stopped running to catch my breath. I couldn't believe what had happened. My own mother slapped me. She would never slap me. I knew she loved me. It was the alcohol. I took in the view of where I was standing. I calmed myself down and decided to call Jack. It rung, but there was no answer. I called him again. Still no answer. I called him a third time he answered.
"Jack, where are you?"
"I'm afraid Jack is a little....... busy at the moment."
I was confused. This wasn't Jack at all.
"Who is this? And what do you mean he's busy?"
He chuckled.
"I won't tell you who I am, but I will tell you this:
Watch. Your. Back."
Then he hung up. I started to get worried. Where's Jack? Who was that? What did he mean when he told me to watch my back? I decided to walk around looking for Jack. I askes everyone I passed if they knew where Jack was. Some of them didn't know who Jack was. Some knew who he was, but not where he was. I was starting to panic. I went to his house to see if he was home. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Mcloughlin opened the door.
"Hello Mrs. Mcloughlin. Have you seen Jack?"
She shook her head.
"No, I haven't. And I'm starting to get worried about him."
Now I was really worried about him. I looked everywhere and still no sign of him. I just hoped that I would find him soon.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I know I said I would update when I got home yesterday, but I had stuff to do so I couldn't.
As always, make sure to HIT that vote button if you liked it and feel free to leave comments down below.

I love you guys sooo much and I will see you guys in the next chapter.

BYEEEEE! :P