Chapter 22: The Hospital

Mark's POV:
I was in tears looking at Jack. I couldn't believe he stabbed him. I was angry now. I ran after him and tackled him.
"You son of a BITCH! Why!? Why would you do this?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
I felt someone pry me off of him.
"Sir, please calm down."
"I can't calm down! He stabbed Jack! He stabbed him! He also kept Jack here for two weeks."
"Don't worry sir, we'll take care of both of them."
"Thank you."
I saw them put handcuffs on Aaron and they get into the police car.
"Would you like to ride?" One of the police officers asked me.
I nodded.
"Come on." She said.
I followed her to the police car. She had dyed her hair a purple color and at the end, it looked a little lighter. During the ride, I just kept thinking about Jack. I was scared. I thought that he wasn't gonna live. I was scared because I thought he was gonna end up like my father. I snapped out of these thoughts when the officer spoke.
"We're here. Let's go."
"What's your name?"
"I'm Officer Tiffy. What's yours?"
"Mark."
Then we continued walking to the entrance to the hospital. I asked for Sean's room, but when we got there, I had to wait outside the door. Afterwards, Officer Tiffy had left and I was alone, waiting to see if my boyfriend is gonna be ok.
--------------------------------
Jack's POV:
I can't feel anything. I can't open my eyes that much, but I can see a very bright light. I can hear beeping. I couldn't couldn't move anything.
"Can you hear me?" I hear someone ask me.
I try to speak, but nothing but squeaks come out.
"Alright, Alright, don't hurt yourself." ~time skip~
I started to feel my hands, feet, toes, and fingers. I could also open my eyes all the way. The doctor kept asking me questions and I could actually answer them. Well, most of them. Then they left and I heard a familiar voice.
"Jack?"
It was Mark.
"Yes, Mark?"
"Are you ok?"
"A little."
We continued to talk and Mark held my hand the whole time.
"Mark, no matter what happens, I'll always love you, ok?"
"I love you too, Jack."
Then we kissed.
I felt the same sparks I felt every time we kissed. After that, we continued to talk. Then I checked the time.
"Mark, its getting late. You should get home."
He shook his head.
"No, its ok. I think I'll stay here with you."
"Are you sure?"
He nodded.
"Yeah, I'm sure."
I was glad I had Mark. He's the only other person to love me. I felt lucky to have someone besides my mom show me love and and affection. I always savored the moments I had with Mark. We talked until Mark fell asleep in the chair. It wasn't long until I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Its almost 1 in the morning, but I wanted to update for u guys.

Anyways, Make sure to HIT that vote button in the face and feel free to leave comments down below!

I love you guys sooo much and I will see you guys in the next chapter!

BYEEEEEEE! :P