Rescue

I'd definetely been Grimaud's prisoner for a few hours. Each passing one I was getting more tired and restless. I hoped Athos, Porthos and D'Artagnan would turn up soon. Then I heard a shout.
"The horses!" I knew they were here. Thank God.
"Quick!" Another man shouted. I supposed I'd better help my brothers. I whistled loudly to attract thier attention and tell them where I was.
"In here!" I shouted. "Ten men. Sixteen..." I managed to get out before I quickly saw Grimaud fly at me and hit me in the stomach with the butt of his pistol. Ow.
"Take him down!" He ordered his men. Hands grabbed me and brought me down to the ground.
"Ten men, ten muskets, sixteen pistols!" I managed to get out before I was being both pulled and pushed forwards. "You're a dead man, Grimaud!" I also managed to say. They dragged me off to a new place.
"They're surrounding us, stop them!" I heard him say before he came into view. The one man who was struggling to hold me glanced from me to Grimaud.
"You've awoken something in Athos," I laughed before getting punched in the face. It was true. Ever since Grimaud had come into our sights, Athos had been the most affected by him, determined to bring him down himself. Grimaud ordered the man with me to go and fight and took over guard duty himself. He took hold of my jacket and tightened his grip on it whilst using his free hand to produce a gun and hold it to my face. I smirked. This man was more idiotic than I had first thought.
"You think you can use me to protect yourself?" I ask in contempt. "My friends know I'd lay down my life to stop you. So go ahead." As soon as I say that my good friend Porthos had arrived. Relief flooded my heart, but I still had Grimaud's gun pointed at me. I had to deal with that first. Grimaud then moved the gun away from my face and pointed it directly at Porthos. I couldn't let him kill him. So I fought back. I head butted him. He dropped the gun. I grabbed his jacket with both hands and he wrapped his around my neck. We were at a standstill for a moment before he pushed me to the ground. I kicked him in the chest and he went flailing backwards. That was when another man joined in the fight. He got hold of my foot and flipped me over. My feet were chained together. There was no way I could defend myself like this. Grimaud had recovered himself and both men converged on top of me and dragged me up to my feet. I looked at Porthos in desperation as the two men pushed me forwards. They led me out that part of the house and down a flight of stairs. I was still chained so they had a proper grip on me. We'd made it quite far when I heard a shout.
"Stop!" The unique voice of Porthos shouted. Grimaud whirled me around so I was facing my friend, his pistol pointed at my chest. I knew he would have to do his duty. Grimaud ducked behind me but put his eye line just above my shoulder so he still had eyes on Porthos but was using me as a shield. Coward.
"Lower your weapon," Grimaud shouted back to Porthos. The Musketeer kept it raised, but he was struggling.
"No Porthos," I said, knowing if he heard my voice he'd be OK.
"Lower it! I'm leaving!" Grimaud said.
"Kill us both!" I replied. "Do it! Shoot! Now!"
"Shut up!" Porthos yelled back to me. What was he playing at? Suddenly there was a gunshot, directed at Grimaud. Athos was behind the pistol. It missed both me and our enemy by millimetres. Grimaud fired a shot aimed for Porthos which nicked my ear on the way. It missed my strong friend too. My ear felt like it was fire. I fell to my knees clutching it in pain. I was defenceless so it was up to my comrades to fight Grimaud's men around me. Very soon the men were either dispersed or dead and all that remained was to deal with Grimaud who was sprinting towards his horse. He jumped on as D'Artagnan lined up a shot. He took it and missed by inches. He yelled in frustration and I was left angry.