Stanford vs Manliness

Mabel was at the counter in the gift shop. A man named Tyler was looking around.

"I like to get my Christmas shopping done early," he said. "Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?"

"Uh... how about these crystals?" Mabel suggested, holding out a bowl.

"Haha, looks like broken glass," Tyler laughed.

"Well I don't have anything else," Mabel said.

"Ooh, what is that new thing?" Tyler exclaimed, running to the other side of the gift shop. Stan and Ford walked up to the counter.

"Graunty Mabel, can we go to the diner?" Stan asked, holding his stomach. "We're huuuuungry."

"Huuuuungry," Ford repeated. He and Stan groaned, hitting their stomachs together.

"Sure, as soon as this guy makes up his mind," Mabel said, pointing at Tyler.

"Do you have this in another animal?" He asked, pointing to the fur trout.

"I'm fine locking him inside if you are," Mabel said. Stan and Ford nodded eagerly. The three stepped outside. Mabel set a piece of wood against the door, locking Tyler inside. The man didn't seem to notice as the family drove off.

"Puma shirt, panther shirt," Tyler was looking between two different shirts. "Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt... panther shirt."

-----

Mabel, Stan, and Ford arrived at the diner. A waiter was hitting a woodpecker with a broom, making it fly off. The waiter then chased after a beaver in the floorboards.

"Coffee coffee coffee coffee!" Crazy Chiu laughed, drinking another cup of coffee. Dan was eating breakfast with his mom. Next to them, Sheriff Holt was quickly eating pancakes, while Deputy Roy used a speeding device to see how fast he was eating them.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Deputy Roy cheered.

Meanwhile, Mabel and the twins had sat down in a booth. The waiter, Growling Grenda, walked up to them with a notepad and a pencil.

"Growling Grenda!" Mabel smiled. "There she is! What were you doing yesterday?"

"I got hit by a bus!" Grenda said in her deep voice.

"Hahahaha, nice one!" Mabel laughed. "So, you do split plates, right?"

"Maybe," Grenda said and winked. "Wink."

"Great! We'll all split the number seven, and two waters for the boys," Mabel said, tipping her pink fez. Grenda wrote the order down and walked off.

"But Graunty Mabel, I want pancakes," Stan whined.

"With the expensive flour they use these days?" Mabel asked. "Sorry kids, but our budget is a little tight."

"Aww..." Stan pouted. Ford glanced to the other side of the diner, spotting a 'Manliness Tester' game. There was a sign saying that whoever won got free pancakes.

"Don't worry guys, pancakes are on me," Ford smiled. "I'm gonna win some by beating that Manliness Tester."

"Manliness Tester?" Mabel repeated.

"Beating?" Stan snickered and laughed with Mabel.

"What? What's so funny?" Ford asked, frowning.