The Time Traveler's Goat

Stan, Ford, and Mabel were at the fair. Mabel explained to them that, every year, Gravity Falls had a fair. There was a lot of fun activities and rides. The two twins had practically begged Mabel to take them. Even Ria was there, but more for working at the fair.

"Ok kids, here's some money," Mabel handed the two of them each 20 dollars. "Go have fun, alright?"

"You got it, Graunty Mabel!" Stan smiled. He and Ford ran off, laughing.

"Hey Ria, you seen my red screwdriver?" Mabel asked, patting herself over. "Darn thing went missing."

"Haven't seen it, Ms. Pines," Ria shrugged. "Sorry."

Over behind the portable toilets, a man dressed in a gray suit was fixing his watch using Mabel's red screwdriver.

"The mission is proceeding as planned, over," the man spoke into his watch. His gray suit turned to the color of the portable toilets and he walked off.

"The dunk tank is now open!" A man announced through the speakers. "12:00, dunk tank is now open!"

Ford was with Dan. The two had each just bought a corn dog. The weird thing about them was that they were in the shape of question marks.

"How do they get them in this shape?" Ford asked, holding up his corn dog. "It's unnatural."

"But Ford, it's so... delicious?" Dan held his corn dog in front of the 'Delicious' sign. The two laughed. Ketchup from Dan's corn dog spilt onto his sleeve. "Oh, booo! I'm gonna go clean up. BRB."

Dan walked off, leaving Ford by himself.

"I'll be right here!" Ford laughed nervously. He then added in a whisper. "I love you."

"Look at you two!" Stan said. He walked over with Bella, each of them holding a pink cotton candy. "Getting all romantic at the fair."

"Aw, how adorable," Bella giggled. Her ever-present blue drawstring backpack was dangled over her shoulders. "And you guys aren't even my OTP!"

"Oh, it's no big deal," Ford waved it off.

"Um, yeah it is!" Stan said.

"Ok, yeah, it is!" Ford agreed happily. "Isn't it fantastic?! I just dove right in! I asked him if he wanted to hang out at the fair, and you know what he said?"

Flashback!

Ford was standing in front of the counter at the Mystery Shack. Dan was sitting behind it, reading a magazine.

"Sure, why not?" Dan shrugged.

Flashback over!

"Sure, why not!" Ford repeated. "All of your advice about just going for it is finally paying off!"

"Ford, when are you gonna learn?" Stan shook his head. "I'm always sure about everything."

"Hey, do you smell a gallon of perfume?" Bella asked, scrunching up her nose. She coughed and pulled the collar of her shirt over her nose.

"Hey, have any of you dorks seen Dan around?" Stacey asked, walking up to them.

"Why do you want to know?" Ford glared at the older girl. She took some of Stan's cotton candy.

"Hey!" Stan cried, pulling his treat anyway.

"Yeah, I got some new skinny jeans, and I wanted to see what he thought," Stacey said, stretching out.

"Yeah, I think I saw him in the Bottomless Pit," Ford said. "You should go jump in there."

"Maybe I will, smart guy," Stacey glared at him. She walked away, bumping into Ford as she left.