Summerween

Mabel drove into the parking lot of the Summerween Superstore, crashing into a handicap sign. The twins stepped out of the backseat, along with Ria, who was riding in the front.

"Here we are! The Summerween Superstore!" Mabel smiled, looking at the store.

"Wait, Summer-what?" Ford asked, looking at his aunt.

"Summerween!" Mabel smiled, pulling out a calendar. "The people of this town love Halloween so much, that they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today!"

"Do you always carry that calendar around in your pocket?" Ford asked.

"...Yes," Mabel answered after a minute.

"Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural," Stan said.

"There's free candy," Ria said. The twins looked at each other.

-----

"TO THE COSTUME AISLE!" The twins shouted once inside the store. Ford was pushing Stan in a wheelbarrow. Ria was standing by a shelf of skulls. She pushed down one of them.

"I'd lend you a hand, but I don't seem to have any!" The skull cackled.

"Haha. This dude tells it like it is," Ria laughed.

"Ma'am, could you please stop pushing that?" An employee asked Ria.

"Miss, make these heads less hilarious, and you've got yourself a deal," Ria said. She pushed down on the skull again, making it cackle.

Meanwhile, Mabel was looking at barrels of fake blood. Ever since she had gotten too old for trick or treating, she had found a new Halloween past time: scaring people.

"When the kids come to my door tonight, they'll run away screaming from Mabel Pines: master of fright!" Mabel laughed. She turned to see a baby looking at her. "Boo."

The baby started crying, and the mother glared at a laughing Mabel. The employee watched as Ria kept pushing the laughing skulls and the twins knocked over a pile of jack-o-melons.

"Uh oh, I think this one's leaking," Mabel said, picking up a dripping barrel of fake blood.

"Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store," the employee spoke into a walkie-talkie.

"NOT TODAY!" Mabel yelled, tossing a glitter bomb.

"My eyes!" The employee cried as Mabel, the twins, and Ria ran out of the store.

"You paid for this stuff, right?" Ford asked Mabel.

"Of course," Mabel said.

-----

Back in the store, the employee was holding a 100 dollar bill. She watched as Mabel backed her car into a giant inflatable melon and drove off.

"I hate Summerween," The woman sighed.

-----

Back at the Mystery Shack, which was decked out for Summerween, the twins, Bella, Fiddleford, and Ria were sitting in the living room. Ria sat on the chair, dressed as a superhero.