Carpet Diem

Stan hit a fake eyeball into a cup using a golf club.

"Ha! Total domination!" He cheered. "I am the master of Attic Stuff Mini-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Ford's old laundry, where man fears to tread!"

The attic seemed to be turned into a mini golf course. The different holes were made up of random household items. Ford walked up to another ball.

"Ok, let a pro on the floor," he said. He hit the ball with his golf club. It bounced around the room before breaking through the window and hitting Mabel in the head.

"Ah, my head!" She yelled. "It hit me right in the head!"

"Yes! Mabel shot!" Ford said. "Is that legal?"

They looked over at Gompers. He was sitting on Stan's bed and eating a score card.

"The judge says it's out of bounds," Stan said.

"You're out of bounds!" Ford laughed, poking Stan with the golf club. Stan laughed and did the same to Ford. Just then, Ford's spaceship alarm clock started ringing.

"Aw, sorry Lee," Ford said, shutting off the clock. "I gotta hang out with Bella and Fidds tonight."

"Ugh, again?" Stan asked. "You can't leave mid-game."

"Don't be silly," Ford waved him off. "I'm not leaving. They're coming here!"

"Wait, what?" Stan's eyes widened as he looked around. "Sleeping bags? Documentaries? Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons? You're not having a-"

Bella and Fiddleford appeared in the doorway. Fiddleford held a sleeping bag, while Bella was carrying a bunch of blankets.

"Sleepover!" They finished Stan's sentence.

-----

Ford, Bella, and Fiddleford were sitting on the floor of the attic. Bella was sitting on a pile of her blankets. The game Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons was set up in the middle of their little circle.

"You walk into the dungeon," Ford was saying. "It seems quiet, but wait!"

Bella and Fiddleford gasped.

"In the corner hides one of Probabilitor's ogres!" Ford finished. The three played the game while Stan watched from his bed. He groaned, burying his face under a pillow.

"Ford, do you think you could do this somewhere else?" Stan asked. "You guys are nerding at frequencies only dogs should hear!"

"Sorry brother, once the game starts, you can't really move it," Ford said and rolled the dice. "Yes, 17!"

"Hm, y'know what we should do?" Fiddleford said.

"Does it involve markers and Stan's face?" Bella asked, holding up a rainbow of colored markers. Stan screamed.

-----

Stan walked down the hall, dragging a blanket and pillow behind him. He walked up to Ria, who was screwing something in.

"Hey Ria, can I sleep in your break room tonight?" Stan asked.

"Sure dude," she said. She opened the door to reveal a very cramped room. "You just gotta make your body go like a video game puzzle piece." She climbed into the pipes. "The trick is to hold perfectly still."