squid battle

As jinx and marina arrived back at the buffet hall Aqua placed her hand on jinx shoulder.

" I know you're story is not a happy one but your father and mother were the king and queens of this land that were friends of Merlin the one who created us all and it is up to you to go forth and kill night. because as we speak his power only grows stronger the people of this land fear him. even more because of all the others dying off. As they fear Him we die in the process. Jinx you must realize that if hope did not know you could fight night she would have not chose you to lead this brigade of strong individual children. such as yourselves but I will tell you this the journey you seek beyond the island of aqua will be treacherous and dangerous task indeed." Aqua said holding a scroll. Jinx looked confused.

"What is that your holding?!" jinx said while thinking it was a bad idea to ask.

"Oh yes this. It is your next lesson. You all must fight my pet or I will not allow you to go onward." aqua said smiling.

All the others where there.

As our young hero's entered the arena they saw the hugest squid they had ever seen. It was the height of 30 men. And its tentacles were as long as a ship. As jinx looked at his team he saw the fear in there eyes. Sophia had never faced anything like this. Inferno was taken back for a moment due to the size. Marina held on to jinxs arm for dear life with tears.
Jinx didn't know what to do. He didn't want marina to think he was weak but at the same time he was scared. As he looked over at his surprise Athena was the only one that was happy. In an awkward way.

"Athena you know that squid can kill us right?!" jinxs yelled to her trying to get her to hear him over the crowds. Athena looked at jinxs and laughed. At that moment jinxs was convinced Athena was crazy or she lost it.

"I will eat big squid. He will make good dinner!" Athena said jumping and dodging the squids tentacles. Something snapped in jinx.

"Ok inferno you blind it with fire! Sophia you use your mentality to decipher where it is going to attack next! Athena you keep doing what your doing! Marina when I cut its head off I need you to lush a gust of water at the underneath." jinx said.

"Um ok?! One problem! How the hell am I to use fire underwater?!" inferno said.

"Simple the necklace allows us to use or powers as well as breath." jinx said as inferno blasted the squids tentacles.

"Wow! How did you know that was going to work?"

"I didn't I took a guess!" jinx said jumping into the action. 

Aqua watched as they all worked together.

"MARINA! Look out!!" jinx yelled as the dying squid was falling right to marina.

Jinxed lounged right at her area.

The crowd fell silent and everyone's eyes were on the
Squid that had fallen.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" jinx called out as he rose up from under the squid with marina in his arms. Marina was fine but jinx went to breathe and fainted.

Hours went by as jinx slept.
Marina and the others sat outside the cabin that was a part of the ship. They had a map heading for smokes village.
As they sat marina opened up still shocked from what happened before jinx left her go.

"You seem still scared you ok?" Sophia said to marina as she addressed everyone's wounds.

"Its just when jinx saved me jinx eyes and body turned green and his eyes were green. His strength was of like 10 men." marina said

"We know we all have seen it kid. He may seem weak but honestly I would never have anyone else on my team."  inferno said as the others smiled and agreed.