History Is In The Past

Wolf-Bloods have roamed the earth as long as vampires and humans. There are four ancient packs of wolf-bloods; in North America the Gaskarthians, in Africa the Covingtons, in Eurasia the Yemanes, and in Australia/New Zealand the Rowans. 

Most people get wolf-bloods and werewolves mixed up, but the difference is like sailing an ocean. Complicated but easy to learn. Wolf-bloods are a long bloodline of people who have all the senses of a wolf. These people have the wolf blood (hint the name) laced in their DNA from birth, so they have the ability to change into a wolf. Werewolves, on the other hand, are bitten by another, the Alpha Werewolf, and only grow long hair all over the body, eyes change to a gold-brown colour, and claws sprout at their fingertips when changed. They are much more hideous than wolf-bloods.

Werewolves (AKA Blutbad or Lycan) are not one of the natural beings like wolf-bloods or vampires, they were invented in the early 1500's by a witch named Danièle Lecocq. She mutated a wolf blood's DNA with the blood of a vampire. Danièle infected people in the nearby villages. Soon stories spread out about the Blutbad people and hunts began. Thus where the stories come from and a new breed of hunters to arise. 

Living in a pack of wolf-bloods, not only learning about us but also the history of other mythical beings just in case you run into a very grumpy spite. It's vital for the safety and future of the pack, therefore, schools are run by the elders of the pack. Each being has its own unique scent but only wolf types and vampire types can pick up the scent but only wolf types can pick up individuals' emotionally tied scents such as fear, rage, and morning.

The Gates is a community for all to live peacefully. Humans think it's a safe place to live as humans but to all others, it's a place where we can live and not fear of being discovered or hunted down. The Gates is a small town surrounded by 100+ acres of forests, rivers, lakes, and a beach. On the outside of the 100+ acres stands a ten-foot cement wall keeping the dangers out and the beasts inside.

A/N- Let me know what you think