•54•

Dean fell asleep in the crook of Castiel's neck, and soon Cas fell asleep to Dean's warmth.

When he woke up again, he saw that the clock blared 6:00. Cas jumped at the sight, causing Dean to jump as well.

"What the hell-?" Dean groggily asked, now cold from laying on the bed without the other boy's warmth. Castiel was struggling to put his pants on.

"I open in an hour Dean!" Castiel said as he zipped the front and bent over to grab his shirt.

He then felt a tug on the back of his waistband.
"Stay." He heard Dean say in the sexiest morning voice he has ever heard.

Castiel turned around to see Dean laying ontop of the covers on his stomach, fingers still entwined in his belt loop. It the morning light, he could see the burns more closely, how they swirled and how some areas were darker than others. Dean's forest green eyes were looking up at Castiel's blue from where he was laying.

Cas squatted down to Dean's level and kissed his forehead. "I got to go.." He said into his temple, the area where he just kissed. Dean lifted his head a little bit so that he could kiss Castiel.

Dean then flopped his head back onto the mattress and murmured, "Come back soon..."

"I will." Cas said as he buttoned his shirt.