•91•

Deep, dark, and brutally red lines marked up and down Castiel's back. Red swirls covered it, hiding the skin that was behind it. The marks swirled up to his neck, and even to his shoulders.

"Oh my god..." Cas gasped.

"They look beautiful." Dean murmured before lightly kissing a spot on his back, his touch cold and foreign to his back.

"I-I can't.. I can't look at it."

Dean slowly turned Cas to make him look at him. "Don't you ever say that. It's new, it may seem ugly. But that's life. These don't define you, they don't change you." He kissed his forehead.

"You want to know why I like them?"

"Why?" Cas whispered back.

Dean slowly inched towards his mouth, eyes flicking up and down from his eyes to his lips. He softly kissed him, Castiel's breath hitched. He broke apart, placed his forehead onto Castiel's, smiling wide.

"Because we match."

•End•

•••••••••••••••

I absolutely LOVED writing this and I hope you all loved reading it!!! This was my first time writing a short chapter fic and I'm loving the way it turned out!

I might do a Q&A because I would love to hear yalls questions so don't be shy! If yall don't ask questions it's cool, I'll cry quietly (lol).

I'm actually writing two other short fics (Paint and Messages) and I'm really loving the ideas so far! Paint is up so go check that out!!

Thank you all SOSOSOSOOOO much for reading this!

Peace out my lovies xxxx EP