Chapter 3

Shaila's POV

I walked to the skate park, knowing that he had brought his skateboard he would come here. I walked up the stairs to one of the ramps he was already going up.

When he noticed me he said, "Are you some sort of stalker?"

"Not always," I replied. "You've got 19 questions left."

I walked around him a little bit. "So where'd you grow up?" I asked randomly.

"Melba," he replied. "Mont sur le mer."

"That's... cool." I said in response.

"Yeah, houser, really cool." He said before skating off.

Houser, where poor people live.

"So you think I'm rich?" I yelled to him, since he's at the other side.

"You're at the academy, aren't you?" He asked.

"That wasn't really my choice." I said walking over to him. "Got any siblings?" I asked.

"I got one brother." He replied.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" He said, skating off again.

"What about you parents, what does your dad do?" I asked.

"This and that." He replied. I walked over the the side he was on.

"You have to answer." I said, getting annoyed.

"Says who?" He asked.

"That's the rules." I replied.

"Right, the rules. Okay, my turn." He said. "How far have you gone with a guy?"

I stood there silent. "That's the rules, how far?" He asked.

"Probably farther than you have been with a girl." I lied, hoping he wouldn't notice. I brushed some loose hair behind my ear.

Christian scoffed. "Have you ever even kissed a guy?" I stood quiet once more.

"You haven't have you?" He asked, I still stood there. "Maybe I could help you out."

"Really now?" I asked, he nodded. I rolled my eyes. "I'm good, but thanks." I said walking away.

"Hey we still have more questions." Christian yelled to me, I continued to walk away. We were roommates and were always in the room together, so I could finish the assignment later.

I walked back to the beach, but I didn't see Kat anywhere. The beach was empty besides a few strangers here and there.

I was walking along a side walk when a car came to a screeching stop next to me. I ignored it and kept walking.

The car came closer, and this time someone spoke.

"Hey babe." They said, I ignored them and kept walking.

"Woo, you're hot." Another one of the guys said. I rolled my eyes.

"There's plenty of room on my lap." The guys said. I had enough. I took my water bottle and threw it at him.

They got violent very fast, they were about to jump out of the car when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Do you have a death wish?" Christian asked.

I sighed. "I wasn't planning on dying today." I said sarcastically.

"You don't pick fights around here." He said, walking along large rocks, I followed. "What are you still doing here anyway?"

"I was heading back." I said. "Why are you always so rude? Doesn't your mother teach you manners?" I asked. Christian turned around.

"She's dead." He said. I immediately wanted to take back everything I said. But I couldn't, because the words didn't come to me. He walked away.

***
A/N
Thanks for being patient!