Chapter 11

Shaila's POV

I stood outside, waiting for my family to show up. Today, our families are going to watch our classes, and what we do. I'm nervous, mostly because I haven't seen them in a while, but the other part is because I have a raging crush.

I saw the car park in it's space. I knew immediately it was them.

"Is anyone else nervous?" I asked.

"I'm as nervous as you are." Kay replied.

"I'm more nervous." Sammy said. I patted his shoulder.

I saw my parents step out of the car, and then came my little sister.I smiled as they all walked toward me, I greeted them in a huge family hug.

"We missed you." My mum said.

"I missed you all too." I replied.

***

I walked into my dorm room to see my sister, sitting on my bed. She looked sad, but as soon as she saw me she gave me her usual hyper look.

"You share your room with a boy?" She asked.

"Uh... yeah." I replied. "What's up?" Her expression changed back to sadness.

"Mom and dad didn't to tell you until after today." She said.

"But today is the only day you guys are here, and besides what can a 9 year old take that a 15 year old can't?" I asked sarcastically.

"Stop being funny, when you know you won't want to." She said, tears were in her eyes. This confused me but also scared me.

"Maya, what happened?" I asked seriously. That's when the door opened, Christian stood there. Maya's mood completely changed again as she saw him.

"Are you Shaila's boyfriend?" She asked.

"Uh, no?" He replied, mostly confused. Maya got up and ran out of the room, because I could tell she didn't want to be sad in front of him.

"That was Maya, my sister." I replied. Christian nodded.

There was a brief- unawkward- silence before he spoke. "Is something bothering you?"

My eyes snapped up to his.

"Something happened and no one wants to tell me I guess." I replied. Christian held out his hand, and I took it, I stood next to him.

"Don't worry about it, we just have to get through a few classes then you can ask your sister again." He said. I nodded and smiled. I grabbed my ballet uniform and changed in the bathroom.

***

A/N
Sorry for the short chap and for being inactive 😁💕