Chapter 5

Shaila's POV

Monday classes were always the same. Patrick had a mandatory class, mostly focusing on technique.

I stood at the bar with Kat, stretching, while Patrick worked with the boys.

"How would you react if I said I kissed someone?" I asked out of the blue, working on my turn out.

"Wait, when did this happen and who did this happen with?" Kat said, almost freaking out.

"Ladies, less talking and more keeping warm." Patrick warned, Kat shut her mouth really quickly, and went into relevé.

"I'll tell you later." I said in a quiet voice. She nodded, giving me an excited grin.

"Christian you're turning in." Patrick said, as he walked around the studio.

Patrick walked over to Christian, to fix his turnout.

"Woah, woah, alright." Christian said, as soon as Patrick tried to correct him.

"Is there a problem?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, you." Christian said walking away. "Such a waste of time." He mumbled.

Patrick stopped the music, slamming the remote down angrily. "Did you say something?" He asked.

"This class, is a waste of time." Christian repeated.

"Does anyone else think this is a waste of time?" Patrick asked the class, the class was silent. "What are we gonna do? Waste your time or everyone else's?" He asked Christian.

Christian just left the studio.

***

After the class, I went to my room, to see if Christian was there. He wasn't, he was probably out skating, since his board was gone.

 He wasn't, he was probably out skating, since his board was gone

I changed my clothes quickly, and went to go find Christian.

I walk out of the dormitory and immediately spot Christian on his board.

"So are you homophobic or what?" I asked, Christian stopped skating and turned around.

"See, must've touched a raw nerve." I said, walking closer. "Dude seriously, you need to chill out, Patrick's one of the few all right people working here."

"He got in my face, I don't like people in my face." He said. I laughed.

"That's funny, I was just in your face yesterday." I said.

"That's different." Christian said, rolling his eyes.

"Christian, he was correcting you." I said, getting back to the point.

"I don't like people touching me either." He said getting back in his skate board, I rolled my eyes this time.

"Must make you a fun date." I joked.

"You'll never get to find out." He replied. I stepped on his board.

"Can I have that in writing?" I asked. I stepped even closer to him. "Is this too close?"

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"People pay their shrinks thousands of dollars, in doing this for free." I said.

"Now," I said, grabbing his arm. "Tell me in ten words or less, how this makes you feel."

"Makes my skin crawl." He said. I moved my hand to his chest.

"And now?" I asked.

"Feels the same." He replied. I moved his hand to his cheek, feeling an awkward tension between us.

"What about that?" I asked. Christian takes my hand away from his cheek. "I've changed my diagnosis, you're not homophobic, you're people-phobic." I said walking away with a smile.

"Don't worry," I said. "I don't think it's incurable."

***
A/N

Thanks for reading 💕💕💕
I'm sick today so there may be some updates!