Chapter One: Lost and Found

Pain. 

Everything hurt.  Well, not everything. Some parts of my body I could not feel. I opened my eyes, and found myself staring at a large hole. The hole I had fallen down. I slowly turned my head to the right, careful I don't hurt myself or cause anymore pain in my body. I was laying on the cold, hard ground, next to what seems like broken pillars. Small gleams of light illuminate the small area from above, but very lightly. I had fallen a pretty long ways. The position I was in on the ground, caused me great difficulty. I was in a fetal position. My legs were tucked up to my chest with my left arm resting on top of my knees, and my right arm laying on the dirt beside me. 

Movement. 

I had to move. I had to do SOMETHING. If I lay here, I'll eventually grow weaker and die. With the state I'm in, it won't take long to pass on. I closed my eyes, and focused. I attempted to move my right arm. Only slight pain came from this movement. I bent my arm and put my hand on the ground. I then tried to move my other arm. This, however, was more difficult. My arm ached, like someone had repeatedly punched it for 10 minutes straight. I managed to bend it into the same position my right arm was. I succeeded. With all my strength, I managed to push myself up. I moved my legs in front of me. Big mistake. I screamed in pain, falling back onto the ground again. One of my legs, the left one I think, had been broken. I kept yelling and screaming. It eventually turned into cries for help. 

"Somebody! P-Please! I need help!" I screamed. I waited for somebody to answer. A mere sound of someone coming my way. Footsteps, anything.

But nobody came.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"It sounds like it came from over here."

My eyes slowly opened. A raspy sounding voice echoed throughout the small area. A small glimmer of hope. I tried to call out to the voice, but all that came out was a small whimper. I heard footsteps in the distance. They got louder as they moved in on me. The sound became very clear and then stopped. Something or someone leaned over me. It was a monster. One that seemed to be at my age. It looked like a goat. He was wearing a black sweater with multiple red stripes on it.

"You've fallen down, huh." he said, looking at me oddly. His voice didn't sound worried or anything. He just sounded... Bored? Like he didn't care. 

"Here, get up." He offered his hand to me. I hesitated, afraid of what this thing could do to me. I managed to move my arm and grasp his furry hand. He pulls me upwards, causing pain to flow throughout my body. I screamed, falling forward. He grabs my arm and puts it behind his neck, supporting me, and catching me with his other hand before I fall.

"My name's Asriel." He said beginning to walk. "What's yours?"

"M-My.. Name is, Chara.." I replied, breathing heavily.

"Chara, huh? Nice name. C'mon, I'll take you to my parents. They'll fix you up." He said as he pulled me along.

*YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! Sorry if these are a kinda short! >~< Anyways, more chapters coming soon! And remember, Flowerfell is pretty much Underfell with a sad twist, so some of the characters will act different. BAI!~*