Chapter Three: Chara.

It had been a month after I moved in with the Dreemurrs. They were so nice to me. They became my family. Even Asriel. Over time, his stone cold expression softened. He became my brother.

We were laying in bed a night, having trouble going to sleep.

"Hey, Asriel?" I said, staring at the ceiling. My blankets were wrapped around my waist with my feet sticking out at the bottom of the bed.

"Yeah, Chara?" He replied.

"...Will you guys ever leave me? If you see my flaws.. What will I become to you..?" I asked, my voice straining because of the tears burning my eyes.

"Why would you ask that?" Asriel said, turning his head towards my direction. "We love you Chara. Nothing you do will change that." He then turned on his side and closed his eyes.

"Night, Chara."

I then closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander. I then drifted off to sleep.

"T͙̙͙̦͞he͙̗͎̖͜ͅͅͅ ͓̘̹͍͍͎d͖e̸̖̬̝̮̯̙̹m̖o͇͉̞̲̝͠n̡̘̝͙̰ ̴̱̜̤͈w̱͚̘̼̘͙̪h͙̫o̧̻ ҉͕̲c̴̳̱͙̗o̘m̲̬e͎͔̟̮̣̻s̳ ̻̫̳̖̬͚͉w̧͍̬h̺̘̝̻͖̺e̪̱͡n͏̹̝̪̥͓ ̧͍̠p̖̫̻è͇o̴̖͈͙p̖̣̮̬l̰̙̮̙e͉͞ ̼͢c̹͇a̢̩̙̺̤͈̩l̨̺͈̟̲̼l͠ ̳̫͍̲̝ͅt͇ḩ̙̫͖̬̜̱̘ei̘͉̼r̛̭̣ n̜͍̪̬̳̘͢a͍͠m͙̠͉ͅḙ̱͓͈̹͎̲."

"I͙͉͎̮t͎̞̭ ͙̗͕̲ḑ͙͚̻̳̲̩̗o̩es̱̣̲̙̦̺n͎͚'̠͕͙ͅt̥͇̜͉̻ ̧͎̗͉̣̖͙m̠̦͡a̷̰t̜̼̜̳͖̦͟t҉e͇̭̤̹̺͍͠r̦ ̼͉̩w̴͉͔h̩͍̼̦͇̞̥e͕n͏̦.̧"

"Í̼̱ţ̩ ̛͎͍d͈̪͓o̮͙̥̰͙͕͉͝es҉n͇̩'̲̺͕̗̞ͅt͈͎̪̟̦ ͖m̧͉͖͎a̗̞͈t̥̖̗͙te̼̩͖͚̜̠͍r w̘͚̝̖̱̞h̨̪̠̗̬̠͔̦e̙͔̖̪͖̙̠͘r̡͎̰̺e̸̺̱̠̠̼͇̫.̪̻̲̩͇̟̦"

...

"C̲͎̲̥̳̲̀H̱̞̺͇̫A͚͚̦̜̲ͅR̵̥̞̠̝͖̼̟A̯͙̰̰.͚͝"