Version 1

IMPORTANT!!!
Okay I Decided and I have no choice either cause I look it both okay so there is two parts or this, this one is more of the funny and innocent one and the other one is more of sarcastic and not so innocent type, you can choose which one you like cause I honestly can't. Thx bye

Version one!

Suho's P.OV

"This is a nightmare. Can someone please put me out of this hellhole" I groaned loudly as I walk lazily to my first class.

"By hellhole you mean school right? Well I have algebra for my first class and some boring subjects after." Xiumin yawned. He looks very tired as if he haven't slept for years.

As we walked past some classrooms I felt something weird. I feel uneasy and my senses are tingling.

My eyes darkens as I enhaled a sweet and savoring smell. I knew exactly what it was.

"Mate" I softy muttered.

I looked around frantically. Trying to find where that smell came from.

"What? What's wrong with you?" Tao asked, concern written in his face.

"I smelled something good"

Tao shot me a confused look.

"Really? I don't smell anything to be honest"

"It must be your mate Suho. Your lucky your already 18 and finding your mate, I have to wait a couple more month."

I looked around trying to find someone but the scent started to fade until it was all gone..

I sigh escaped my lips.

"I don't know Baek. Lets just go. First period is about to start. I don't want us to be late"

3rd Persons P.O.V

Time passed and it's already lunch break. The cafeteria is packed with students. Laughter and chattering of some students filled the room.

Suhos group gathered around the table discussing about their first day.

"Oh god. I think I have to re-apply my eyeliner. They must've faded and I need my eyeliner to look amazing"

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at Baekhyun's silliness.

"I don't get why you have to apply eyeliner when you're already perfect. You already looked feminine and applying eyeliner will make you look more feminine and hot at the same time. I swear, half of the girls population in this school is jealous of you" Tao said which is very hard to understand because he kept shoving food down his throat while talking.

Xiumin was enjoying his food but he got interrupted with  loud screams.

He turned around, his face filled with annoyance.

But his expression changed from annoyed to shocked.

Six boys entered the cafeteria while grabbing some of the girls arms and kissing them forcefully. But the girls eagerly kissed back.

Xiumin scrunched his nose in disgust and pushed his plate forward because he already lost his appetite.

"That is so disgusting. They don't have any rights to just grab a girl and kiss them without permission. Those girls are even willing to throw themselves at those playboys. So much for decency and self respect"

Tao immediately grabbed Xiumin's arms.

"Hyung. I'm still protecting my innocence. Can we please go?"