Chapter 6

(BTW ONLY TAO HAS A HOUSE BECAUSE HE WAS THERE BEFORE ALL OF THEM, THE REST ALL LIVED WITH THEIR MATES)
I didn't have time to clear that ops

The next morning the six felt all gloomy and down, knowing their going to have to work the plans.
It was a Friday and they plan to do it when their mates are at school so they can avoid them.
They are all at Taos house preparing for the mission.
"Are all of you guys ready?" Suho question his team. They all shouted yes and nodded. He took house his ring which represents his power and held it out. The other started doing the same thing. Once all the ring was held out, all the rings floated together in the middle forming together. The power became one then it released its energy to each of the member making there power 10 times stronger and healing time faster.
As that was done they were ready.
They went into their underground garage to get the cars they were going to use for the mission.
"Man I miss driving these cars" Baekhyun said while soothing his hands over his car.
"Cars on earth is so old fashion, even the newest ones" Xuimin said as he get into his own car.
"Tao you ride the motorcycle, I will go with beak and Luhan go with Xuimin, D.O I'm trusting you with the weapons so you drive alone. And remember if you encounter any danger don't use your power too much just send signals" Suho finished what he said and got into his car, the rest all shout "yes sir,captain" and get into their cars.

Then wall in front start to make an exit way for them to leave, car by car they started to leave but Tao stayed behind.
He took out a gadget that scan his body for access approval.
"No one other then your six master shall enter this house, if an unfamiliar body breaks in, deactivate yourself and start all the explosions and leave nothing behind" he said to the device.
"Yes master, command conform" the device replied. He then threw it against the wall which it attached itself too and having full access of the house.
With that he left the house and the only his in the mind
"get the tree of life and get out"

D.O peacefully was driving until he saw an unfamiliar car behind him, he zoomed in on the car and used the see through scan.
He was in shook as he saw lay who was supposed to be at school but is behind him.
He clicked a button that all him to call all the other cars.
"Guys we have a problem, a big one" he spoke nervously,
"What is it d.o?" Suho question worriedly.
"Suho, Lay your mate is behind me, he look like he his going to his packhouse" d.o replied.
"Isn't his packhouse the closest to where to tree of life is?" Tao question as he almost lost focus on the road.
"Yes what should I do?" He scarily ask, for a second it was all silent.
"D.O this is the only plan I can think of and it might work, your power is related to nature force a anima big enough so he can run over, lay has healing power so the animal can be saved but idk yet, I know this is against the rule but it's the only way and can hold him back for more then 30 minutes" Suho finally said after a long pause.
"Okay captain copy that"
With that he ends the call and started to relax himself.
He become one with nature and was now looking for a pray, he spotted a big dear.
Before starting he apologized to the dear.
When the deer was finally by the road, he waiting for the perfect timing, front of him he saw the deer and started counting to 3
1

2

3

Just let go and he barely pass the car,
He looked back and saw a car with blood stain and a dead deer laying on a pool of blood. He saw lay coming out, as he approached the deer d.o speed up his speed to get away faster.
He sighed in relief.

They all parked at the destination they were supposed to meet. The all got of the car and started packing their weapons on the body.
Luhan took out a human like skin out of his bag hand it to everybody.
"This is the disguise mask so nobody can recognize you and her is the perform spray so nobody can smell your scent" he handed them each a bottle of liquid.
They all sprayed their whole body with the perfume and put on their mask.
They all began to laugh as they saw each of their new faces.
"Yo beak you look like some 40 year old man hahha" Xuimin commented looking at Baekhyun face
"Ya at least I don't have a big ass fat nose on my face" he insulted back.
"Y'all stop fighting, we get what we have, be serious" Suho stepped in so the fight wouldn't become serious.
They laughed it off and began doing to their own thing.
They all mined themself until they stared to hear groans from Luhan's car.

Luhan P.O.V

I was just putting my bullet's in my gun when all of the sudden I started to feel pain form my stomach.
It wasn't stomach ache or cramps.
It was the type of pain I cannot described and not any I have ever experienced.
"Ughhhhhhh mmmmmmmm" I groaned but trying to be silent as much as possible but that was impossible since the pain was too much.
"Lu-luhan!!" Tao yelled trying to help be but he hesitated because he didn't know what to do.
The other members started surrounding me, Suho lifted me up into a sitting position.
"Luhan what wrong?" He asked and trying to detect where the pain is coming from.
"I do-dont know, m-my sto-mach is is hurting s so bad" I cried out.
"Guys the mission, we don't have any spare time left, I can only hold much longer" Tao reported as he breath heavily.
"Go do the mission w-without me, I'm o-only holding you b-ack" I spouted our barely finishing the sentence. They all had a worried face on their face.
"Don't worry I'll be fine" I tried to laughed it out.
"I'll come in when I see the signal or when my bad feelings comes" I said trying to make believe me. They all nodded and one last time we hugged it out.
I crawled up in a circle and the pain hit again.
As the left for the mission, I got out and took out a bottle of blue liquid and start pouring them on top of the cars
I did the same to my car and after that got in and watch the affect happen, the car started to vanish one by one and the last one was my car.
"The invisible position really worked, can't see tell the car is there" I spoke to myself.

No one P.O.V
They silently and secretly pass through the warehouse and nobody notice them. When the finally got to the gate that was their first task.
They noticed guards with high tech guns, the ones similar to their planted but less advance.
"They seem to got the same technology as us, so it won't be easy" Tao mind linked his team.
"Tao use your power to stop time and freeze the scanning so it won't go off" Suho directed and he point his fingers.
"Yes captain" he both replied.
Tao start focus and everything stop, Xuimin then put his hand on the scanning box. Freezing it and breaking its inside. As he finish the rest started to move forward. The moves in a flash and when the power worn off nobody notice anything.

They were led to a door at the end of the hallway, they didn't think much of it and they open the door.
BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

DANGER!

BEEP

BEEP