Chapter 3

So, as you all know this story will change a lot and the story will be different because I'm going to make it make more sense, well at least that's what I think Because the previous story did not make sense to me. Comment if you agree and have already read the old ones. I'll try to make it similar.

Suho group.
Author P.O.V
Beakhyun screamed in frustration and he combed his hand through his messy hair. "They seriously expect us to do all this bullshit?" He shouted,
"If we don't do it we'll be kicked out of this school and owe 1 million dollar debt and Exc..." Suho reading out all the list of possibility if they don't agree.
"Who do they think they are?!?" Xuimin yelled as he slammed the paper.
"Wait hyung didn't you say your mate scent was somewhere in the school?" Luhan asked Suho.
"Yeah but remember in science, the explosion with the chemical? Yeah messed up my nose" Suho explained with a sad tone and Luhan nodding his head. Tao begins to laugh
"That was pretty funny tho" he laughed so hard remembering the scene he falled back with his chair.
"Okay let's get serious, what are we going to do about this?" D.O pushed the document contract in the middle. The other stayed silent not knowing what to answer. Tao cleared his voice "I think we should agree because if we don't, studying here these past year will just go in vain" he stated nervously.
The other slowly nodded there head in agreement but not fully agreeing.
"But if we do agree we won't have much freedom and our mission will take longer" Baekhyun also stated and the rest also nodded.
"I agree with Tao, if we don't agree we will lose more then gaining anything and the elders will be disappointed." Suho loudly said.
"Okay raise your hand if you want to agree" Suho raised his hand and following later a few more hands raised along. He looked around seeing everyone raised there hand expect Baekhyun.
"Come one beakie, we all feel the same but for the sake of the our mission and probably our life, please?" Suho asked in a serious but cute agyeo voice and the other follow along. Beakhyun finally haves up
"fine but if things go wrong, don't say I didn't tell you'll" he rolled his eye in annoyance and the other smiled and cheered and hugged him.

Kris group
Author P.O.V
"Kris, do you think they will agree?" Lay asked worriedly. Kris smiles and patted his shoulder "cool down man, just relax. I'm sure they will" Kris calmly said and lay started to relax more. "But my mate is in there and if he don't agree how will I get close to him?" Lay went back to panicking mood. Kris just rolled his and and leg out a sigh.
"Dude, fates mate comes naturally, if this isn't work I'm sure there is other ways" Kris again tries to calm lay down. Someone knocked on the door which surprise Kris group, and in comes Suho group (looking like meals). Suho loudly put down the piled contract in front of Chen.
"We agree" Suho presentably says, the face in the room lit up,
"But" when he said that the mood in the class Change fast, they all raised there eyebrow waiting to here what's next.
"But, on one condition" Suho finally said.
"Oh? And what is that?" Chen questioned and taking the documents in his hand.
" we want at least 80% of our freedom" D.O finished for Suho.
"Okay!" Chen widely smiles, he held out his hand and Suho gladly took. And that was the start of the two groups who know nothing about each other, but they knew one thing. It's was gonna be long and enjoyable well at least for Kris group.

Two week later
It was lunch time and the boys went to their original spot where they usually sit expect more people.
Each couple filled in each spot, they were all talking and laughing.
Chanyeol-beakhyun
Kris- Tao
Sehun-Luhan
Xuimin-Chen
Suho-Lay

"Guys have you seen D.O?" Xuimin asked everyone but they all shook their head.
"He's probably with Kai cause I don't see him either" lay pointed at Kai seat which is empty.
Every in the table agreed with him and just kept talking.
"I have something I want to talk about, it's related to each of our clan/pack" Kris announced, when the word 'pack' was heard Suho group shot glances at each other.
"As you man know all of us put werewolves and have our own pack to mange, lately the tree of life magic has weaken" Kris explained and the rest nodded their heads. "We're trying to strengthen it but we need all the elements on earth to actually achieve it, I believe that each of you have powers" now he's looking at Suho's group and they all nodded. He took out a paper from his pocket and place them in the middle.
"This is the diagram of the tree and system" he pointed to each spot addressing them.
"Many packs have tried to reform the circle and strengthen the tree but fail and due to that the tree weakens, so it's a highly risky task." Chen explains farther.
"Okay, why are you telling us this?" Luhan asked.
"Why not?" Chanyeol replies
"Umm because you barely know us and don't even know what we might be up to" Xuimin answer for Luhan.
"Oh don't worry, if you tell people about this we'll have your head in no time" sehun said while bring his hand below his head and on his neck and slicing across slowly.
"Don't listen to him, were saying this because most of us is our mate and mate are for life, your bond can not break so facing problems together is the best choice" lay nicely but Cooley says.
"Well it's settle then, what do you want us to do?" Suho asked
"Well before we can preform the circle we have to train our power and be able to control them so in that way we don't mess up" Chen explained. Suddenly a phone was ringing, Tao checked his ring phone and his whole face froze
"I have to take this call, excuse me" he excused himself and left in a hurry. The other continue to talk to not Kris, he was worried about his baby, Tao. He was so worried he also excused him self when Tao had gone for more then 5 minutes.
He looked around the hall trying to find Tao but everywhere he turned a hint of him wasn't there. He suddenly picked up a scent that send him far away form school and near the abandoned side.
As he went nearer and nearer he hears someone talking and in instant he knew who it was, he thought to himself as why Tao had to go so far to talk to that person, just be someone important. As he think of that jealousy run through his body.
'Important hum?'
"Yes captain, just give us more time, we still haven't found it yet.......yes ....... thank you captain.... bye " Tao replied through the phone. After he ended the call he let out a long relief. He was about to leave but when he turned around, Kris stood behind him smirking. He jumped backward in shook.
"Hey Kris" he nervously greeted, Kris came forward, closer to Tao.
"So.... who was that person?" Kris asked as he ran his fingers through Tao face.
"No one, just a friend" he laughed nervously and shaking at Kris touch.
A smile grew on Kris face (not happy but more perverted smile btw)
"Oh really? You know I don't like liars" he softly spoke. Now Tao was against the wall and they were only a few inches away from each other. Tao nervously looked away, but Kris grab his face with his hand forcefully making him look him in the eye.
"Tao, if it one of your lovers forget about it, now you already belong to me, every part of you belong to me" Kris teasingly said slowly as his hand trail around Taos body, touching every part and showing every part that belongs to him to Tao. Tao moaned at Kris touch, he wanted to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Kris lean in to kiss him, at first he kept his mouth shut but touch his somewhere sensitive making him gasp. Kris took the chance and slid his tongue in. The kiss was getting heated but Kris was the first to back off.
"Got it?" He asked and he catch his breath. Tao nodded, his leg felt weak and is supported by Kris.
"Good, let's go home" he picked up Tao and left school even through it was only lunch break.

And that's it, 😉😉
Bye thx for reading