Chapter 5

I SKIPPED THIS MUCH BECAUSE THE 2 WEEKS ARE JUST BORING SO YEAH. And I'm trying to only write interesting parts because boring ones take up chapters and time.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
(You'll know why later)😉

2 weeks later...

Luhan walked down the hall nervously, his head was down. He kept walking until he crash into a body more like a wall. He looked up and saw a really cute/hot guy, the guy looked at him in worry and tried to apologize.
"I'm sorry cutie, you okay?" the dude apologized and asked. He held out his hand to help him up. Luhan looked at it for a few seconds and blushed deeply when he realized he's been staring. He took the hand.
"Yeah man it not your fault I wasn't looking" he apologize back. The dude smiled and took out his hand again but for a handshake this time.
"The names jungkook, freshman" he greeted, his dimple showed and his teeth made him look like a bunny. Luhan took the hand and shook it.
"Luhan, a junior"
After the incident they broke apart heading to there own class.
When Luhan was finally in class he was greeted by the panda himself.
"Lulu, way you look so down?" Tao question.
"I don't know, ever since they went to the alpha camp I've been so restless" he answer.
"Luhan, I know you miss him and I miss my Kris too and all of our friends missed their boyfriends too" Tao explained and hugging Luhan to Comfort him.
" I guess" he relied sighing.
"Oh and I just heard that they will be coming back in two days" Xuimin says out of nowhere.
"Really?!, your mate texted you?' He excitedly questioned, and his mood went from -21 to +100000.
"Yeah he texted" Xuimin answered nodding his head.
"But guys what about the plan? We are we going to do it?" Tao asked ,
"I don't know man we have to ask Suho he's the leader" Xuimin replies
"We have to do this before they get any stronger and then it will be too late" Tao said again.
They mood went down as they talked about the plan. Xuimin let out a loud sigh.
"I'm going to ask Suho at lunch"
They all nodded at at the same time the teacher came in and class has start.

LUNCH
They all gathered at their usual seat, everyone eating and minding there own business.
Xuimin cleared his voice, everyone turned there head at him.
"So I've been thinking, when are we actually going to start the plan?" He asked looking at Suho.
"I think it would be best if we start the day after they come back, because they wouldn't fully be alpha's yet and it most dangerous when they are alphas" suho suggested, the rest nodded their head in agreement.
"And I know it's going to be really hard for you guys, especially when some are your mates but please keep in mind that we still have a family and our people to save" Suho said yearly as he think about his mate.
"I agree with you and for my family and my people, I will not let them down" D.O stood up place his hand above his heart. After he did that Tao stood up doing the same , beakhyun, Luhan, and lastly Xuimin stood up. After that they all sit down and went back to eating.

2 days later.

Chanbeak P.O.V
"Baby, I'm home" Chanyeol shouted as he opens the door. But nobody replied, he looked around the first floor and found nobody (by nobody I mean beakhyun. He then heard a noise so he went up stairs to check out where it's coming from. As he gets closer the sounds gets louder, the louder it's gets it's forming into moans.
"Ahhh~~ uhm~" the moan continued, he got closer to his bedroom where he hears the moans.
"Ahhh~ Chanyeol ahhh yesssss"
He opens the door quietly, to his surprise he sees his baby, touching himself and calling his name. He licked his lips looking at beakhyun and before he knew it he was rock hard.
It's was painfully hard and when he couldn't stand it anymore and he quickly and quietly went into the room.
Beakhyun was too busy into his thoughts and pleasure he didn't realize someone was in the room until two cold fingers enter his holes. He opens his eye his shook but went to pleasure has the hand went deeper into him.
"You like it when I go deep in you?" Chanyeol seductively whispers his ear.
"Ahhh, hummm yess-ahh daddy" he answered. Chanyeol smiles and flip him over so he can see his face. Baekhyun trembles in pleasure as Chanyeol insert a third fingers.
"Ohhh aaaahh daddy" he missed out loud.
He speed up his finger pace and hitting his spot making beakhyun scream out louder then last time.
"I-ahh-m cu-uming ahh" he warned, but before he can Chanyeol stop. Baekhyun wines in pain.
"Not yeah baby" he told him, he zip down his pant and taking out the monster that wanted to be free. He pump it a few time and called Baekhyun to come closer. Baekhyun gladly came and without him having to say anything he start licking and tasting his daddy monster.
"Yornbsoosjbigsh" He said while he deep throat his dick. Chanyeol groans out in pleasure.
"Ah yes baby right there" he whispers out. Before he could come Baekhyun stop and went on all four.
"I want your cum in me" he sexily said to him.
Chanyeol smirked and laughed out
"Gladly" and without warning he slam his dick inside Baekhyun causing him to make the highest pitch moan he ever heard.
Baekhyun eye rolled back in pleasure as he took it from behind.
"Aaaahhh yesss *pound* ahhh daddy *slam*yussas rig-ahhht there" he screamed out in pain but mostly pleasure. He kept slamming and pounding into him without stopping.
"Ahh you taste so good, so tight as usual" he breathed out. By now Baekhyun was a moaning mess.
He finally exploded without warning but Chanyeol was not finish yet. He kept pounding into him like his life depended on it.
"Umm~ I'm coming babe" he kept thrusting,
"Aaaahh~Cum in me dadddy" moaned out. And with that he came all in Baekhyun ass, he moaned has his inside filled up with cum.
Chanyeol lay down next to him smiling.
"I miss you baby" he said as he bring Baekhyun into a hug. Baekhyun nodded and smile back.
"I miss you too daddy" he sleepily replies. They were about to sleep when all of a sudden Chanyeol start feeling dizzy, he started to see red like actual red. His body boiled with fire, he start feeling uncomfortable he started to go crazy and trying to fight whatever was attacking him (he seeing things rn) Baekhyun Yalled our in horror. He converted his ear has Chanyeol start shattering things and throwing thing. He uses his power to blind him so he would stop but instead he got away. He chased him but before he knew it he was gone. He looked carefully around the house, then he suddenly hears sounds from the bathroom. He rushed to the bathroom and tired to open it but it was locked.
"Babe open up, what worng?!?" He shouted as he kept knocking and trying to open the door. But no replies, all he heard was clashing and things breaking. All of a sudden things got quiet. He stared to panicky more because we want sure if he was safe or dead. "Baby? Open up, say something" he screamed as he slammed into the door.
"Stop playing babe" he cries out.
"I'm not kidding I'm going to break down the door if you don't open" he scream and warned. He prepared himself , he moved back and was in position. As he ran for the door the door suddenly open up causing his body to clash into Chanyeol.
"Omg are you okay babe" he scaredly said.
Chanyeol laughed as he watch his cute mate looking around his body.
"I'm fine baby, just my wolf acting up" Chanyeol replied and a sound of relief cane out of his mouth.
Baekhyun hugged him, they set they for a while and Baekhyun uncomfortably moved causing trouble that he didn't notice.
"You know if you keep moving like that I won't be able to hold back" Chanyeol broke the silence. Baekhyun smirked when he felt what he caused. He moved back and it flip out like hello bitch. He toke it with his hand and start pumping and moved to next to his ear.
"Then don't hold back" he seductively whispers while licking his ear.