Flashbacks. . .

((JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY, THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT HOW READER-CHAN DIES AND FRIENDS PUT HER SOUL IN A GAME. ALL UNDERTALE STUFF AND W.I.R BELONGS TO CREATORS. Thanks:) ))

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•
You watched as the car sped forward. Your eyes noticed the small body of a child, in the middle of the road. You watched as the car continued its rocketing speed, saw the hopeless mother wailing out the young girls name. You lurched forward, shoving the child out of the way. You were aware you seemed to be flying. Then you hit the ground. Agony burned your body, and a warm liquid flowed around you. Your SOUL, a mix of Green and Orange floated above your chest, which was filling with a familiar copper-tasting substance. You watched cracks appear on the SOUL, and then....Darkness. You called out.....B U T N O B O D Y C A M. E.
END OF FLASHBACK ONE.
~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~
'...I love you (Y/N), no matter how much your game is a copy of Felix...." "..We'll always be together...' '...Don't worry, I'll never leave you." Lies. Lies. Lies. He lied to you. You knew you shouldn't have fallen in love with a Video Game character, but as you had become one, you knew that you would never get out. You trusted him. But he had cheated on you. He had left you for Calhoun. You had caught wind of their wedding, and had been a good Ex and showed up. He saw you. He didn't acknowledge you were alive. He lied. He lied. He lied.
END OF FLASHBACK TWO.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
You never left your game again. The game, a remake of "Fix It Felix Jr." was called "Can You Fix It (Y/N)?" You never talked to said "Felix," but you had seen him around before your Boy- your EX-Boyfriend married another girl. He...died that day. You didn't know that Felix had heard the news of your game. Why would anyone want to talk to YOU? Bitter, bitter (Y/N)....

SHORTEST CHAPTER I'LL EVER DOTwT
345 Words.