Chapter 3

Soon, the music started playing again. You learned that it was their 75 anniversary, and had offered a congratulations. They had soon warmed up to you, and you were thankful they didn't ask about why they hadn't seen you around. You had quickly grew to like Felix though. "So anyways, there was this one ti-" He was cut off by a very...LOUD knock on the door. They all looked back and forth at each other, and Felix gently nudged you a good ways away from the door. The turtle once again opened the door, and you stared up at the huge male that stood there. He looked like he was barely containing his anger, and you edged back more. If Felix, or the male, noticed, they didn't say anything. Felix carefully stepped around the large man, and he followed. It was quite funny, seeing Felix, looking tiny by the male, leading him around, but you didn't laugh. Soon after, Felix returned, walking over to you and leaving you back to the male. "(Y/N), this is Ralph." He looked nervous with Ralph him his house, but you help your hand out and forced a smile. "Hello Mr.Ralph, I'm (Y/N)." He took your tiny hand in his own and smiled. "Hi (Y/N)." His voice was deep, and you couldn't help but notice how gentle his grasp was on your hand. Felix coughed softly, and you quickly pulled your hand back, smiling at Ralph. You didn't notice the look exchanged between the two males. A glare. A look of protection over you. Instead you returned to your corner by the door, happy to be out of the spotlight. Ralph started down the small set of stairs, but of course, he hit the ceiling. A part collapsed, and Felix 'Died.' Almost immediately, panic overtook your senses. 'Relax (Y/N)- you can't die you can't die you can't die you CAN'T DIE-' You were aware your breathing had escalated, and your body shook violently. You mind screamed at you to run until your Panic Attack was over, but you couldn't move. Then, there was Darkness. You heard voices, calling your name, and you were falling...falling... J. U. S. T.      L. I. K. E. W. H. E. N.    Y. O. U.    D. I. E. D.

~Timeskip brought to you by my bad writing Skillz~

'Ow...why does my head hurt?' Was the first thought that crossed your mind, then; 'What about my game?!' You jolted up, your eyes wide as you lurched out of the bed- Wait. Bed? You looked around. A room? Who's room?' The bedspread was a lighter shade of blue, and the walls were the blue of the sky on a cloudless day. There was a wall on the right with a board on it, with little metals hanging off. You crept closer before hearing a voice. "ARCADE OPENS IN 10 MINUTES!" It shouted. You skidded out of the door, launching yourself down the hallway. 'Where am I even GOING?!' You shouted in your mind, suddenly finding yourself in the same room as yesterday.. The living room. At the party. 'Oh Nooo... I fainted because of my Panic Attack...' You inwardly groaned. You were just about to fly out the door, when a voice called after you. "Wait! (Y/N)!" You knew that voice.. "Yeah Felix...?" You spoke in a forcibly happy voice. "Will you come back?" He sounded hopeful... "Yeah. I'll be back." You said with a smile. "Okay.. Promise me you'll go STRAIGHT back to your game now." He demanded. "I promise." You said before walking outside. The first thing you saw was Ralph...leaving? "Hey Ralph! Where ya going?" You called, running to catch up. "Go to your game." He grumbled, shooing you away. "Nope! Now I'm gonna go with you!" You chirped, making easy pace with the tall male. "No! You can't let your game get unplugged!" He practically shouted. "Well where are you going?" You asked, swinging your arms at your sides. "I need to get a medal." He said, his voice slightly down. "I don't wanna be a Bad Guy." You gave him a sympathetic look. "Sorry pal. But I can help!" You gazed up at him, hopeful. "I guess.." He mumbled, and you cheered. "Yes!" You shouted before you both raced off.

You completely forgot your promise to Felix...