Chapter 6

Your POV ;

You glared at the wall of the cell you were stuck in, kicking your feet slightly and holding your hat between your gloved fingers. A few times, you had heard a voice pass the door, but no one stopped to check in and see how you were. Not that you were complaining, of course, but you would have liked to give them all a piece of your mind. You had tried punching a wall, like that would help, but only accomplished in hurting your hand. No matter, you had your hammer, and it was an easy fix. You could only hope that Felix- or even Ralph at this point, - would find you.

Felix's POV

Felix continued to walk until he reached the castle, then he paused and looked back at Calhoun. She had hesitated before speaking in a gruff voice. "You go on ahead. I'll see if I can find a shuttle to get us out of here." Then she spun and marched off. Felix stared after her a moment, before exhaling a soft breath and turning back to the large doors just a few feet away. He marched forward, and hit his gloved fist against the hard surface. After a long moment, he heard shuffling behind the door and it cracked open to reveal a tiny green candy that looked rather dull and irritated. "Can I help you?" He spoke like it was a chore, and Felix plastered on his best smile. "Hello sir! I'm Fix It Felix Junior, from the game, Fit It Felix Junior, and I'm looking for my friend Ralph? He's tall, oh-! And a girl! Her name is (y/n), she's around (height), (h/c) hair, looks kinda like me, but all lavender and purple-" Felix didn't catch what the candy said before the ground under his feet gave way and he plummet down.

Your POV:

You had been sitting, absentmindedly tracing patterns on your hammer with your hat in your hand before you heard a startled yelp followed by a thump from beside you. You sprang to your feet, spinning to face whoever had rudely interrupted your moping, before blinking in surprise. "Felix?" Said male lept to his feet upon hearing your voice, his own blue eyes widening and a rather relieved look spouting over his face. "(Y/N!) We've looked everywhere for you!" You paused. "We?" Felix didn't reply to that question, seeming a tad caught up in the moment. "And now, here you are! Well, here we are, stuck in a cell, without Ralph and the arcade is opening up soon..." You watched his excitment fade, replaced with a rather nervous look that in turn made you cringe. "Listen, Felix, I know we can get out of this. We just need to work together, that's all!" You tried sounding chipper, and it seemed to work for the moment as he hardened his gaze and nodded rather firmly. "You're right! We just need to think of a plan, and I know we can do this!"

Thinking of a plan didn't do anything. However, Ralph breaking through the wall certainly did. He burst through the bricks you and Felix had been staring at for hours, startling both of you so bad that you dropped your hammer and Felix released an undignified squeak. You tuned out their conversation in favor of dusting brick off your clothing and hair, fixing your hat and returning your hammer to your hand. It wasn't until
a hand touched your shoulder that you tuned back in to their conversation. "(Y/N), can you help me fix this kart?" You blinked, looking past Felix and to the remains of candy coated chaos before you flashed a tired smile. "I betcha I can fix it!"

[Sup nerds so I'm a disgrace and all that, I know, but have an update. It's been a while and I appreciate you who stuck around! Thanks for the comments that inspired me, (one of you left me a lil paragraph that really got my motivation at 1 in the morning up) and here's an update! No promises, but I'll try to update more often for you guys. My family is still in that rough time and we just moved again because my mom's last boyfriend was just as crummy as my stepdad, and in February we're moving back to Washington, so it's messy right now, but keep inspiring (yelling) at me and this will get updated!]