uh, 7? a/n? What's happening???

Okay u lil shits it's been a looong time. Will I finish this? Prolly not, maybe in a few short chapters, honestly I haven't looked at this in like 3 years lmaoo, yet yall keep commenting n liking n stuff and I crave validation so yea. Also I'm like 16 now ahaha I have no idea what I'm doing or anything, so if this goes weird directions let me know what I missed up on bls I haven't seen the movie in years ,, , either way my book my timeline haha sucks 2 be a reader and not the author

The kart practically sparkled when you and Felix were done. Ralph explained that it belonged to a girl named Vanellope, who was a glitch in the game and wanted to race. Her candy kart was undeniably cute, with little cookie wheels and frosting decorations, and it brought a smile to your face when both your and Felix's hammers brought the pile of crumbs and sticky sweetness back to life. This was the most excitmeng you'd had since- well, since before you became a game, really, but your new friends didn't need to know that.
    Standing back, you admired your work; all the wheels turned, the body of the vehicle back in on piece and the little lumps of gumdrops and other candies back in their places. You didn't know Vanellope, not yet, but you could bet from the fondness in Ralph's tone that she would be thrilled with her kart being fixed and drivable again. However you didn't have much time to sit and gaze over your handiwork- Ralph and Felix turned to you, speaking quickly. "We need to save that girl and get out of here," Felix announced, "before our game gets unplugged!" Ralph nodded, pushing the kart out the hole in the wall. "You guys get everyone out of here, and I'll get this kart to the track with Vanellope." He's gone before you two can argue, not that there's anything you can do to change his mind.
    The trek to the track is quiet, other than a few words shared in awkward mumbles. Eventually, however, you can take the silence no longer. "Y'know, Ralph doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. Is there a reason everyone hates him?" Felix looked shocked; his eyes widened, peering at you curiously. "Hate him? I don't think anyone hates him, he's just... well, he's the bad guy!" You frown, narrowing your eyes thoughtfully. "I mean, you all shun him, and don't let him in on your parties, and are rude to him when he tries to talk to you all. It may not be hate, but it's definitely not cool." The silence stretches again, long and painfully awkward, before Felix speaks. "Do you know Calhoun? She seemed to recognize you."
    Your face changes sharply, twisting into a scowl like you had licked that ol'e sour drop back at the castle. "We have a.. a history, I guess. I really don't want to talk about it. But-"
    Before you can finish, there's a thunderous crack and the ground trembles. Then, rapidly approaching in the distance- Ralph, and a little girl at the wheel of the kart.

(A h a h a, bet u thought this would never be updated. To answer a frequent question; yes, I am dead. Sorry to say but I died while I was gone lmaoo, wish me luck in the afterlife, I'll update faster if you send me 3 dollars on my KoFi, every tip will be a one shot with a WIR character of your request. That's right, you heard me: donating 3 dollars to my "Bring Me Back To Life" Fund will allow you, the reader, to request a one shot of any scenario you chose! <3