Chapter 4

You and Ralph had made it to Heroes Duty, a game you hated with a passion. But you didn't bother telling Ralph that, and instead just followed behind him. You had agreed that you would only come out if it was an absolute emergency, and waited for him to get the medal. Just as the girl died, you say Ralph entering the building. You followed quickly, unaware of Felix hot on your guy's trail. Just as he walked off the platform, Ralph nudged an Egg.
'Oh no he didn-' The egg shook....and so did the rest. You both ran out into a strange Pod-thingy. You started mashing buttons before you heard Ralph behind you. You turned and watched in shock as he tried to get one of the small creatures off his face. "Get it off get it off get it off!" He shouted, to which you snorted back laughter. "Stop panicking!" And that's when you were both launched forward. You slammed your hands on the buttons, fighting for control, before your eyes widened. 'Is that...oh my gosh.. Why is Felix here... With that Boy-stealing Jerk?!' Your inner voice screamed. You smashed your hand on a button, before hissing out; "Oh noooooo...." Felix had looked up and the Pod, and his eyes had widened in surprise before narrowing. "Felix is mad at us!" You called to Ralph over all the noise. He pulled the creature of his face and looked down at the disappearing face of a very irritated Felix. "....I'm blaming you for this." He stated simply. "Oh.. Okay." Everything was as peaceful as it could inside an out-of-control Pod with a murderous creature. That is, until you shot into control central. "(Y/N) CAN YOU EVEN FLY THIS?!" Ralph screeched as he clung to a seat.'"I'm trying!!" You shouted back, panic lacing your tone. You shot into some game called 'Sugar Rush,' soon "Landing-" okay Crashing into a big pond of some sticky stuff. Ralph's medal was up in a tree, and you groaned loudly. "Really?!" You shouted at the tree, kicking it crossly. "'C'mon, we need to climb up." Ralph muttered as he started up the tree. You grumbled crossly. "I'm gonna look around a bit." And with that you jumped across the Gumdrop bridge and started exploring. You wandered around, a small smile working it way onto your face. You could almost forget the look that had crossed Felix's face when he saw you, especially when he saw Ralph.... You wondered why he was so mad about it. You did say you would help Ralph find a medal. "This place is so cool!" You said cheerfully, pulling a branch of a Candy Cane tree and licking it happily. That is, until you heard the sound of clanging spears. You stopped, turning slowly to see... Oreo guards? They started herding you to the left, and deciding against fighting you allowed yourself to be lead off.
If only you hadn't wandered off. . .

~Felix's POV~
'Where did (Y/N) go?!' I thought furiously. The woman beside me, Calhoun, aimed her gun around, obviously waiting for something to attack. We sped walked back to Central Station, and I noticed that Calhoun would sneak glances at me. I wonder why... A guard stopped us, and Calhoun and I stopped. "Hello there, you haven't seen an Escape Pod anywhere, have you?" I asked, slightly nervous. The guard nodded. "Oh yeah, it went into some sweet game called Sugar Rush." He stated, looking grumpy. I saw Calhoun scoff under her breath and frowned. 'What's she have against Sugar Rush?' I wondered. The guard pointed us in the right direction, and we made quick progress over to the gate. "I hate games like this..." Calhoun grumbled. "Well why?" I asked, tilting my head. "There to... Sweet." She stated simply. As confused as I was, I took long strides into the game, hoping to find (Y/N- I mean Ralph and her as fast as possible. What I haven't expected was to hear a glitched laugh. But...it sounded strange... ((It's Error, but like an Error Version of you. You know Error, the AU, right?)) We both looked around before another laugh broke out. "LOOk Up." They giggled, and I glanced up, shocked to see... (Y/N)? She had errors surrounding her, and her skin was pitch black. One eye was red with a yellow pupil. The other was blue with a red pupil. She dropped down, a huge grin on her face. "Are YOu lookinG for (Y/N)?" She asked, allowing her arm to swing at her sides.

Can we trust her..?