Chapter Two: Breaking Apart

"You heard the girl." Sebastian cocks a half smirk and moves faster than I can see. Standing beside me. His arm wraps around my waist and he looks at the guys. "She's breaking up with you."

"Wha-" Before I can finish my feet leave the ground. My stomach drops for a half second. But then suddenly the world is still again. I jump away from Sebastian. It's lighter here. I hadn't realized how dark it had gotten back at home. Home.

"You are making the wolves leave. That's a good choice, gorgeous."

"Sebastian. I can't do this, not with you or them."

"You are attempting to break it off with your beloved?" He mocks. His voice taunting and his eyes lose their red glow. Changing to a grey-green. The color is brilliant and beautiful. Hard and cold. My lips part as I stare. Not blinking.

"Your eyes-" He grins wickedly.

"Not as pretty as my red eyes. But I'm too comfortable to have those out." He winks. "Being around just you. My beloved. My last chance."

"What do you mean last chance?" I ask. Not wanting to hear his feelings on me.

"My human life was a morbid one." His eyes go far away. I lean against a tree. The forest surrounding me is surprisingly light enough to see easily. He is a few feet away. "When I was turned I got the promise of my beloved. Of you."

"I know-"

"No. You don't know. You don't feel even a fraction of what we feel." He tells me harshly. My lips press together and I look away.

"Don't-"

"Tell you the truth? How we feel. Those pet wolves you have? I pity them. They feel the same way I do. Maybe a bit different because the witch is the one who applied it. But they still feel the same way I do." His eyes are hard and unyielding. Looking right at me. I swallow, not liking this ashamed selfish feeling. "We were told as children that our soulmate was what our whole world was. That you-" His voice is raised and he grits out through his teeth. His lack of control over his anger is scary. "You were their chance." He pauses, his shoulders are just slightly slumped. "My chance. My last chance."

"Sebastian?" My voice is softer now. I take a step forward. My hands slightly reaching forward, up in the air. I blink at him. Not sure what to do. Slightly panicking.

"You are my last shot, lover girl." He is infront of me in a sudden burst of speed. He sets

his hand on my face. Looking into my eyes. His a gray blue color similar to Killian's.

"Am I even a shot? A chance? You guys are just going to realize that I'm not enough one day and leave. Or make me leave. You'll compel me to forget or-"

Sebastian pulls my face forward and presses his lips to mine. Sealing them together.   My eyes widen for a moment before my instincts take over. My eyes close and I lean forward. My hands going up to grab the material of his shirt over his chest. Pulling him to me tightly. His lips against mine ignite me in flames. My back, already against the tree gets pushed in further. Sebastian pulls back and I suck in a breath. He leans down. Kissing down my neck.

"You need to get this breaking up idea out of your head." He breath is hot on my neck. I push at his chest. Trying to fight the instinctual need to have him close.

"I am breaking up with you." I tell him. Locking my jaw to keep the moaning inside. His lips are a torture on my feelings. I want him. "I can't do this. Look at what happened with Kelly. She was tortured, compelled. I can't deal with this. I don't deserve you. All of you. You are all so strong, smart, amazing."