Chapter Fifteen: Wake Up

"The Prophecy is staying on the scroll now. All that's come true so far." Kol tells me as I walk in. Christian's face dry, his hand in mine.

"The first three lines are all here." I read them.

The wolf most strong and tall will be the first to fall.

The snake will make the biggest mistake.

Knowledge will challenge brawn to a fight to the death.

"That's only half of the prophecy." I say. My voice defeated. The moon was coming out. Christian walks over to Kol. They both go through the potion. Christian is more vocal and he points out a different technique for Kol to try mixing with.

I watch with my mind rolling around. Keith was back to not moving. His eyes closed this time. He barely breathes.

"Fuck me. Yes!" Kol cheers. I look over. Grinning as I catch sight of the bubbling pink at Kaden's forehead. I practically float over to them.

"That's good right?" I ask. Not wanting to get my hopes up.

"That's perfect. Are you kidding? It's perfect, ma douce." Kol kisses my cheek and watches closely. Killian and Sebastian walk in.

"It's a full moon tonight." Killian says dryly. He catches sight of our faces and starts smiling. "What?" He asks like he is waiting for a hilarious joke. Sebastian wrinkles his nose. His eyes going to Christian's.

"Did it work? I hope so. Druid blood is disgusting. It smells disturbing."

"Yes it worked!" I shout jumping up and down. Excited. Finally! Something good going for us. I accidently bump into Christian next to me. He grabs the wall to balance us both. I grin at him.

Everyone freezes at the sound of pen on paper.

Bloody hands will stain the wall.

I watch as Keith goes back to his position. Looking very tired. How could we help him?

A thick cough starts up from the table and I look down at Kaden. His green eyes are dull. They catch mine. He looks like he wants to say something. But he passes out again.

I frown. Looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's healthy now right?" I ask Kol. Kol nods.

"He should be."

"So he's just tired and going to sleep?"

"Looks like it."

I sigh. Kissing his cheeks. Forgetting the room full of guys. I breathe in at his face. I thanked everything in the world that he was okay.

The windows shine with moonlight.

There's more writing and Keith falls over at the end of it.

"Keith!"

Seeing is lost with the change of the moon.

~~~~

I wake up feeling more tired than ever. Kaden lays next to me. Keith on my other side. Christian was laying on Kaden's other side. I cuddle closer into the covers. Closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Wake up, love." I feel a shake on my arm after what feels like five seconds.

"I'm aw-" I stop midway to yawn loudly. "I'm awake. Now let me sleep."

"Okay, darl. I'll be back in another couple hours."

"Come sleep next to me." I tell him. But I can feel bodies on either side of me already. I fall asleep before he responds.