0

•-•-•

"You have everything I could ever want!"

"And you have everything I could ever need."

"Your vision is blurred!"

"Your brain said it was going out for groceries and never came back!"

There's an awkward pause.

"That was a low blow," I mumble, insulted.

•-•-•

What would you do if you met someone who had everything you ever dreamed of?

Wait, that's not difficult enough. Let me rephrase: What would you do if you met someone you instantly hated who had everything you ever dreamed of?

Whatever you'd do, it's a fairly safe bet that Daya Tailor and Alexandria Edgenight behaved worse. The only thing they could agree on was that they couldn't imagine themselves agreeing on anything, ironically enough. They swear, time and time again, that this will never change.

But most things do change, and if Daya and Alexandra allow their relationship to, they just might become more than enemies.

They might become each other's salvation.

•-•-•

This cover was made by the brilliant @moniecharie.

•-•-•

welcome to my story, I hope you guys like it (:

please leave a comment + a like if you enjoyed it; I honestly love getting feedback and interacting w people <3 (online, of course, irl it's rather frightening, but let's not delve into my social challenges right now)