Sakura's Past

Sakura Matoi was born to Ragyo and Soichiro Kiryuin.

Ragyo tested her children when they were newborn, to see if they could be resistant to life fibers.

Many babies died in this process.

Satsuki witnessed this in her childhood.

Ryuko was one of these babys, but unlike Sakura, she was rescued by her dad.

Sakura was abandoned on the street when a No Star Family picked her up.

She was then raised under the harsh circumstances of Satsuki Kiriyuin.

She knew they were her family, but then the day they would tell her how they found her, Ragyo's Soldiers

Killed them in front of her eyes.

Her adoptive family had been killed.

She then grew up and was friends with Mako. She stayed with Mako's family for a long time, but one day, she dissappeared from there residence.

Sakura dissappeared the day before Mako met Ryuko.

Sakura was interested in weapons, so she went of to be an intern in Science for Lady Satsuki.

She worked on projects and got the experience.

She got permission from Lady Satsuki to make her own weapon to fight and protect herself ,but she made her weapon and hid it in a safe place.

Sakura wasn't seen at Mako's house, but she lived in the streets when Lady Satsuki had rooms available.

She also attended the academy and is currently year 7.