Confrontation and a fight

Sakura watched as Lady Satsuki spoke to the transfer student, "I know who killed your father , I will tell you if you defeat me." Suddenly Takaharu Fukuroda, president of the Fight Club demanded that he fight her tomorrow, (*Note* This event happens after Ryuko finds Senketsu in her dad's basement). "You have to get through me if you want fight Lady Satsuki." Said Takaharu Fukuroda.

-Time Skip to Next day-

Ryuko woke up and saw that it was almost time. She woke up mako, " Wake up Mako,we're gonna be late."
(*Note* Ryuko is wearing Senketsu at this point) They walked to Honnouji Academy, and saw a boxing ring was set up and the students sat around it. "Finally your here, I was starting to think that you were scared." Said Lady Satsuki/Takaharu Fukuroda. (I decided to make 2 paragraphs describing both Satsuki and Takaharu Fukuroda's reaction, so you can read either one, Enjoy)

-Lady Satsuki-
"I was starting to think you were scared," Said Lady Satsuki, "but we all know I will defeat you, Matoi" She walked away with the elite four following her, and returning back to her balcony, to watch them fight. "Good job, Lady Satsuki, you showed the transfer student who's boss." Complimented Nonon. "Thank you, Nonon".

-Takaharu Fukuroda-
"You ready to fight?, I am, and I'm gonna beat you so badly, you'll want to run home to your mommy,transfer student." He said confidently. "I'm gonna beat YOU so hard, that you won't ever show your face here again." Said Ryuko.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I hope to write another one with the Fight against Ryuko and Takaharu Fukuroda (President of the Fight Club) in more detail. Have a good day! Sayonara

 Have a good day! Sayonara