The Fight Part 2

*Ryuko goes through transformation with Senketsu*

*male students get nosebleeds*

"I'm ready" Said a confident Ryuko.

"The Fight will commence now" said Lady Satsuki, and the fighters Ryuko and Takaharu got in there ready positions in a corner of the ring.

Sakura watched in awe as she saw them fight, "Takaharu is going to beat the transfer student!!" Nonon said Confidently.

"Takaharu, show the transfer student who's boss!!" Shouted an excited Sanageyama.

"Show the transfer student it is not nice to disrespect Lady Satsuki" Said Gamagoori, cheering on Takaharu.

"Let's calm down and watch the fight, shall we?" Said Lady Satsuki, "Yes, Lady Satsuki " Said The Elite Four.

A Couple Hours Later..
Ryuko was confident she was gonna win, but as she was near defeating him, she got tired from blood loss, and started to get weaker...

"Starting to feel tired? Well it'll make it easier for me to defeat you. " Said Takaharu, he pulled of his gloves and revealed iron gloves.

Ryuko was starting to lose and with her last bits of energy, wanted to attack Lady Satsuki, but as she was nearing her, Takaharu attacked her,  knocking her down and defeating her.

"Take her scissor blade!" Ordered Lady Satsuki.

"Yes, Lady Satsuki." Said Takaharu

It started to rain as Takaharu was going near Ryukos unconscious body.

He almost slipped, and Ryuko used her final bits of energy to run away.

"Why did you let the transfer student go?" Said an angry Sanageyama.

"I'm sorry, it was raining and I-" Said Takaharu bit he was interupted by Lady Satsuki, "You have one more chance, or I'll take away your Goku uniform." Said Lady Satsuki.

"I won't let you down, Lady Satsuki." Said Takaharu.

Ryuko limped home to Makos house and fell unconscious on her bed, and Sukuyo made croquettes and put them next to a sleeping and exhausted Ryuko, "Get better Ryuko-Chan. " Said a Sad Mako.

I hope this makes up for the fact that I haven't been updating for a WHILE, so I wrote 2 chapters, on the band trip to California. Bye!!