2 "Let's start to have some fun"

Namjoon POV .....................

NJ: Guys! This is it!

Finally ... The purge...We like this time of the year... It's actually funny how society , pretty much, asked for this and just hides...At home...It's funny how they're afraid of their own weapon...It's funny how they wanted to do this, but with time decided to stop, nobody kills anymore, the purge doesn't make sense anymore...So that's why we're here...To keep the party alive! It's been nearly 4 years since our first time ... It's just so good...The rush, the way people beg...It's, as I said, funny...How they're so fucking afraid to die, when THEY asked for it...Did they thought how this would be a bad idea? NO! They only thought it would be good, for people to free their anger...

It's now nine p.m....The alarm made us let out some grins. It was finally ... Starting! The way the blood boiled on our veins...The sound of our weapons...It was all so...Long waited! Our favorite 12 hours of all time!

..... 21:00....

I looked at Jungkook, our newest member, last year was his first time...He was so afraid...This year he looks the craziest one...

Then Taehyung...He is always the one without mercy...He likes to do the things with his own hands, no weapons for Mr. Kim Taehyung ...

Jimin... He goes for the money...He doesn't like to get his hands dirty...I think he's a bit uncomfortable with this...

Hoseok... He's the one who is in charge of...let's say deals... If we want we can have some mercy, but for sure we need something...He always has some crazy ideas...

Yoongi...Weapon master...He's the second one without mercy, but as Jimin doesn't like to get his hands dirty...He likes the smeel of the firing guns...

Seokjin... He's always the first one making the plans...How and where we'll go...Always chooses our victims...Doesn't like to get his hands dirty either, but he's CRAZY

And then there's me...Namjoon...Ready to kill...To take money...Give orders...I run all this shit...And won't think twice before puting a fucking bullet in someone's face...

Nice to meet you...!

~~~~~END~~~~~

This is just a bit of the mebers...

I really hope you'll enjoy this!