13

About  3 hours had pass, they were heading to the presidents house, even though guilt, sadness and pain was eating them alive they managed to slowly drag themselves to their destiny.

Pr: Please answer that for me...(he ordered to his body guard who came not long after)

BG: They look really bad...Blood...Should I let them in?

Pr: Get away scum bag, I'll go see them...(he pushed the big, though guy out of his way)

HS: Well, well, well....Smeels like tea and cookies...Can we join in? (his voice letted out, showing a light grin)

Pr: Well then young boy, you'll have to tell me what you want, and what happened to you!

HS: It's a long story...And...It's simple, we just want to join in, and have a talk with you...You'll not let 6 young boys outside, in such a dangerous night, will you?

Pr: Oh well! Of course not...Come on in!

They made their way inside, admiring every little detail on the paintings that hung on the hallway walls. They knew how Jimin would be happy and how Y/N would be excited...Smirks showed on their faces this time...

HS: Can we have a little talk?

Pr: Oh! For sure! ( he headed them to his office)

HS: We want our money back!

Pr: What?

HS: Who's money did you use to buy those paitings? Maybe mine, my parents...You know what you're doing to society...

Pr: I have no idea what you're talking about.

TH: Oh yes you do! You took our money, our family, our lives...

HS: PLEASE JUST LET US PURGE! 

His screamed was the sign for the boys to get their guns ready. Aimed to the same target. Some body guards came, they had no struggles in putting them down.

Pr: Please! I'll give you everything! Please don't kill me!

HS: Beg...

Pr: Please! (he downed himself to his knees) I'll do everything you want!

HS: Tell us your safe box code. We'll let you go.

Pr: 0509

HS: See...It was easy wasn't it? ( he reached for the safe box and opened it, his lips curved to a smirk) Take him down boys.

Taehyung punched him hardly and his cries started, begging for them to stop...Smiles were drawed on their faces...They left Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi alone, torturing him...They overpowered the big house taking everything they could. A gun shot echoed through the walls... They were happier than never! They were finallybtaking their revenge...It was over, everything was so fast...They actually thought that they had all that work for nothing, it was easy, true! That other group ruined their lives, scaring their hearts...They were felling free, even though the night was young and a lot could happen, they were felling good for Jimin and Y/N who surely would be happy in that moment, but afraid for themselves, they were in danger, but still...They felt something building inside them, slowly taking over the pain, the sadness, the guilt...

The boys were taking too long to come back...

~~~~~

The gun shot...They didn't know who killed who...They only knew they were in danger...

Big troubles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one isn't good, I'm not sure but I'll maybe upload later, if not tomorrow " I promisse" I love you all and thank you for the support!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES