10

~~~~ I'M SORRY JIMIN STANS~~~~

" Y/N" She answered Jimin.

SJ: Beautiful name...And beautiful girl.

JK: She just needs this!

Jungkook grabbed the girl's jacket and ripped it a bit. That way she would look like she had been fighting or something. Not even the boys were sure why they needed her, maybe they decided to have mercy cause she was cute, or a female...

Y/N: Ok...? And now?

TH: You'll purge.

Y/N. I don't know if I can do this, or if I'm ready.

YG: None of us was when we joined...You'll get...Uhm...used to it! 

NJ: Yhea...You'll have your revenge and will be happy, and hey! 7 hot boys as friends? Any girl wants that.

For the first time , the shy girl letted out a light smile. All the boys cheered her up and made her see things differently, they made her anger grow stronger, second, by second, with wise words Hoseok made her strong enough to be 100% sure of her path, join them. 

One hour was now lost, yet every precious minute seemed endless as they had fun purging. They decide to pull over and get a bit of rest. They laughed together, Y/N was felling each second more comfortable around them. They planned everything so carefully, nobody would ruin their night. As time passed by they were enjoying each other's company more and more. Every single year a new adventure waited for them. A car passed by them , full speed, and being as crazy as they are , they chased after the grey car. They had many time to get to the president, a little bit more of blood wouldn't take that long. They didn't thought it would be dangerous. They pulled over, a bit far from the other car. Yoongi, got out first, followed by the others and lastly Y/N. They walked carefully, Taehyung had his fists strongly closed, Jungkook breathed sharply...They got closer and closer to the car, saw few people, but with a loud noise the car went full speed again, crashing against a wall...About 3 more cars came after the big explosion. Fire and smoke were the only things they could see, soon after six strong lights, coming from the other cars. The boys covered their eyes. Few shadows apperead, getting closer and closer. They saw guns, and ran... Fearing for their lives the boys didn't even thought about fighting back. 

YG: JIMIN!

A bullet crashed onto Jimin's chest, the loud noise made Yoongi look back, seing his friend dropping to his knees, strings of blood marked his white shirt. The older ran to him and pulled him far from the group of people chasing after them. His back hit the wall as slowly sitting, placing Jimin's head on his lap. His hand above the youngers chest. He felt everything, the way his heart slowly stopped beating, how his last breaths echoed through the atmosphere. Yoongi strongly smashed Jimin on his chest, crying and still screaming for the younger one's name. Namjoon passed by them. He saw the scene. The way shiny tears rolled down Yoongi's face, the way he kept Jimin close to him. He ran and slowly puled Yoongi, but he refused to leave Jimin. Namjoon cried silently their lost. Finally Yoongi gave in and got up falling in Namjoon's arms, who comforted him with a warm hug. All the boys were there now. Their mind shut off, their expresions completly blank. Soon warm  tears fell on their faces. Still trying to understand the situation Yoongi got closer to him, leaning in and softly kissing his forehead.

YG: I'm so sorry kid... (he mouthed and let go of him)

All of them said one last goodbye to their special friend, even Y/N made part of the group, slightly crying. They left Jimin there, not sure what to do and forcefully left the place. They needed to get a whole new plan, it wasn't only them, there was more people, dangerous...They needed to be carefull...

Kill or die

~~~~~END~~~~~

OK!! So I'm not sure if I'm happy or not with the final result but hope you liked it! Thank you so much for everything! Feedback would be nice :)

Sorry for any mistakes.

I love you so much! Also my name's Yuri and I'm Portuguese (if you came from my Smuts book you already know everything about me)