11

~~~~ AWE LOOK AT THAT GIF! THAT'S MY HUSBAND RIGHT THERE!~~~~

Still drying their tears , as felling their hearts getting heavier and  heavier on their chests the boys and Y/N walked weakly to the car. Only 7 now...They weren't sure of what was their second plan, for moments they didn't even care, but as the idea of being the next one dieing got unberably painfull Taehyung spoke.

TH: What will we do now?  

" Kill them" were the only words Namjoon managed to let out.

TH: Well then...How?

NJ: How do you think smart thing? (he said slightly rising his voice)

TH: They're mabe stronger, we don't know if there's any other people out there...We need to get a plan unleast!

NJ: Listen to me...We just losted a friend, you shouldn't even open your mouth , but since you did let me tell you something... Right now...It's kill or be killed! 

YG: Could please both of you just shut the fuck up?

JK: Yhea, let's keep calm and just...Think about something...(the younger said between sobs)

A moment of silence overpowered the atmosphere. All of them exchanged sad looks. Tears were no longer falling from their eyes, Yoongi looked down at his hads. Jimin's blood... He couldn't help but silently cry.

Y/N: Hey! Yoongi! (the boy looked at her) It's fine...We'll be ok.

YG: Can you hug me? 

The girl got closer to him, giving Yoongi premission to dig his head on her chest. Her jacket was now marked with Jimin's blood too. His sobs slowly faded, as the girl patted his head. He backed off "Thank you" was what he mouthed before faking a light smile. She replied with a nod and also a smile. Seokjin kept his eyes ont he road, but soon his vison got blurry, tears decided to be free. The way it happened...It was all so fast they didn't have time to realise they losted a very dear friend.

SK: What if we go now to the president's house and end this, so we can go back hime and wait till it's over?

HS: NO! ( Hoseok spit, after a long time, sitted quietly)

JK: What do you have in mind hyung?

HS: What we all have, go after them and end this.

JK: It's our only option. (his shaky hands tapped ont he leather of his seat.)

NJ: GUYS! (he warned them for the grey car passing)

Seokjin turned quickly and chased after them. Yoongi took his weapons on his hands and prepared them, handing one to Y/N and other to Jungkook. The grey SUV stoped, so did they. The three got out and carefully moved closer.

??: SURPRISE! 

Sudenly someone  got out of the car and started shooting. They ran , looking back...It looked like more and more people started to chase after them, untill they looked back one last time, nobody was there. They sigh in relief.

YG: Are you ok? (the oldest spoke looking at them)

Both nooded "yes", breathing heavily. The way their hearts punded, and their chests moved up and down. Jungkook placed his hand on his arm, slightly grabbing it.

JK: Hyung?

YG: Jungkook! (blood runned down his arm) Is it hurting?

JK: Yes! (he cried out)

YG: You'll be fine come here! (Yoongi ripped a bit of his shirt and tied it on Jungkook's arm making presure) Ok Y/N...You gottabe a brave girl ok? Take Jungkook back, I'll end my job here.

Y/N noded and grabbed Jungkook walking with him to the car. When they got there, Namjoon and Taehyung quickly got out, knowing it was dangerous for Yoongi to be out like that. His skiny legs moved faster each second, his jacket falled over his shoulder. 

NJ: YOONGI! WAIT!

Yoongi looked back but only for few seconds, his body turned again, as if forgetting Namjoon and ran this time faster. He finally saw a figure appearing and stoped, got  his gun and carefully shooted. The person fell and he ran. A mask and a white dress...It was a girl, his Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped drily. His sweaty hands letted go of the gun, which fell ont he ground with a loud noise. "This one is for Jimin".

~~~~~~ END~~~~~

I'm just not in the mood, but even if I don't know what to write, I like it so I write, even if it's crappy, I'll write. Well then, hpe you liked it!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Love you and good night.