14

HS: Jungkook!

SJ: Taehyung! Where did these kids go?

NJ: Yoongi Hyung!

HS: Do you think something happened to them?

NJ: They're smart...

TH: Hyung~~...

SJ: Taehyung! (Seokjin runned to the younger boy who tightly holded his stomach. Blood covered his hands.) Hey! What happened! (He grabbed Taehyung and slowly layed him down, standing besides him, Hoseok and Namjoon weren't there anymore. Yoongi and Jungkook became their prioraty) 

TH: Yoongi hyung...Jungkook-ah... They...Didn't... (tears slowly runned his face)

SJ: Shh...It's fine Taehyung. (seconds of silence were broken by the olders voice) Taehyung...?

TH: Hyung...

SJ: Does it hurt?

TH: A lot.

SJ: You'll be fine.

TH: I don't know anymore. It's too late.

SJ: It isn't Taehyung.

TH: Tell Namjoon and Hoseok that all of you were the best thing that happened in my life, and please forgive me...I could've save them, but I was too coward for that. Thank you for everything. I love you hyung!

Seokjin watched silently as Taehyung's eyes slowly closed. Tears rolled down his eyes. He got up and rubbed his bloody hands on his shirt, leaving Taehung there, in peace. It was ahrd for him to settle everything in his brain...It was all so fast 

NJ: I'm sorry.

Namjoon nooded and runned over Seokjin hugging him. Muffed sobs got out of his throat and tears ripped through his eyes. Hoseok came not long after, Yoongi had his arm around his neck, and his leg was bloddy. Even though that was killing them they were ready to fight , no matter how hard it would be they were ready for anything.

??: What a beautiful scene!

NJ: Who are you?

??: You don't wanna know.

NJ: Yes I do...

??: Ok then,... I'm the guy who killed Jimin, Y/N, Jungkook, Taehyung and that left Mr. Min unable to walk.(A laugh echoed through his mask.) It's so funny to see you all suffering!

YG: I'm gonna kill you!

??: Come after me! ( Yoongi gave some weak steps but numbly fell on the ground) Tch! So stupid of yours. I could kill you all right now. But I don't want to. 

SJ: Sorry?

??: You have 5 minutes to hide...This will be lot of fun.

HS: Sorry...What do you mean?

??: I'll give you 5 minutes to hide from me and save your lifes...What are you waiting for? You only have four minutes now.

SJ: You gotta be kiding me!

??: Three...

The rest of his group apperead... They were about 10...For moments it was impossible for them to think properly. So they just ran. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi in his arms and carried him. 

YG: Leave me Hoseok!

HS: Never! ( they were now far from their biggest fear , but not enough to avoid hearing a loud " 2 minutes")

YG: Fucking leave me here Hoseok! I'm just making you tired and not able to be fast enough. Please leave me.

HS: No...(his arms almost gave up but he kept his head up and kept running)

YG: Stop! ( Hoseok stoped and Yoongi looked at him) It's not a request, it's an order...Leave me..I'm not getting any further either way!

HS: I don't wanna leave you.

YG: I want you to leave me. Please Hoseok, for me, for you...For everyone! I prefer dying then suffering, my leg is killing me...It hurts as hell.

HS: Hyung~~~

YG: Please. I'm begging you. ( They shook at the soud " One more minute") Hoseok!

HS: NO!

Hoseok got all his strenght and carried his friend to a room, as he opened the door a high pitched black greated them. He got in and quietly closed the door behind him. He dragged Yoongi under a table he managed to see with the moonlight. " Stay here!" The younger one walked and finally touched in something...He switched on the lights. " OK...Think Hoseok~~" His own thought were interrupted " ZERO!" He locked the door and switched the lights back off. He ran to Yoongi and both his there.

...

NJ: Seokjin! Here...

SJ: Good...

Namjoon walked to the main bedroom and his in the closet. It was quite big. Seokjin wiped his tears and kept his head high. 

NJ: We'll make through this night, ok? For Jimin, Y/N, Taehyung and Jungkook!

SJ. How do you think Hoseok is doing with Yoongi.

NJ: He's strong, they're surely fine, don't worry. Come here!

He opened his arm as a sign for Seokjin to get closer and snuggle his head on the other's chest.

SJ: I'm scared.

NJ: I know...Me too...

??: ZERO!

Seokjin let out a little whimper and shut his eyes thightly.

...

??: I didn't want to do this, but you give me no other option... Do you? Yoongi? WHere are you dear? I just wanna talk.. About a boy, he is about your age, pasted away last year... With a gun shot... Your name was his last word...Can you remember him? Come on Yoongi...( They hear the door opening slowly).. There you are honey!

~~~END~~~~~

Is it good?????